Item number: 242788
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
An object of beauty and freedom
• Iron, brushed aluminium, hardwood.
• Elegance, style, taste.
• Craftsmanship, passion, dedication.
• The classic and the modern together.
• More than just a MIDI controller
The GSi DMC-122 not only is a very solid yet portable dual manual MIDI controller with an organ-style interface. It offers a full set of features that you won't find in no other controller. It's a dual manual organ. It's a dual keyboard controller. It's a MIDI mixer, a control surface.
Your creativity's new home
• 20 Drawbars, 6 Potentiometers.
• 1 Encoder, 22 buttons.
• 1 multiple button.
• Pitch bender and modulation wheel.
• Two 61-key "waterfall" keybeds with Channel aftertouch.
Everything totally programmable
• 4 individual MIDI outputs.
• 1 USB-MIDI connection.
• 2 inputs for continuous pedals.
• Assignable sustain pedal input.
• Power for your USB device.
• Connects to your musical world.
Not only a mute keyboard
The GSi DMC-122 comes with a software editor application compatible with Windows and OS X. The editor allows to edit every single control and all global options, store and organize up to 32 complete setups, create and store three custom velocity curves, and much more. At the simple press of a button, the editor program becomes the sound engine for the DMC-122 offering the sound of VB3 Version 2. This means that the DMC-122 is not only a "mute" MIDI controller. It can be your next full featured dual manual tonewheel organ simulator. And everything is based on the most realistic Hammond B3 simulation ever.
On the back of the DMC-122 there's an expansion slot. If no expansion is installed, the cover offers the fourth MIDI output. When filled with our powerful DSP engine the DMC-122 becomes a stand-alone keyboard bringing you the best of the most realistic physically modeled and sampled sounds from the decennial experience of GSi. The DMC-122 software can be easily updated at any time thanks to the Editor's built-in upgrade function. Programming a MIDI controller has never been so easy.
• GEMINI Expander – DSP add-on card
• Size: 96 x 15,5 x 49 cm – 37,8 x 6,1 x 19,3 inches
• Weight: 18 Kg – 39,7 lbs
• Power supply: 9 VDC
• Power consumption: 0,5 A (only controller) – Up to 3 A (with DSP card)
• Power adapter: included.