- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
An object of beauty and freedom
• Iron, brushed aluminium, hardwood.
• Elegance, style, taste.
• Craftsmanship, passion, dedication.
• The classic and the modern together.
• More than just a MIDI controller
The GSi DMC-122 not only is a very solid yet portable dual manual MIDI controller with an organ-style interface. It offers a full set of features that you won't find in no other controller. It's a dual manual organ. It's a dual keyboard controller. It's a MIDI mixer, a control surface.
Your creativity's new home
• 20 Drawbars, 6 Potentiometers.
• 1 Encoder, 22 buttons.
• 1 multiple button.
• Pitch bender and modulation wheel.
• Two 61-key "waterfall" keybeds with Channel aftertouch.
Everything totally programmable
• 4 individual MIDI outputs.
• 1 USB-MIDI connection.
• 2 inputs for continuous pedals.
• Assignable sustain pedal input.
• Power for your USB device.
• Connects to your musical world.
Not only a mute keyboard
The GSi DMC-122 comes with a software editor application compatible with Windows and OS X. The editor allows to edit every single control and all global options, store and organize up to 32 complete setups, create and store three custom velocity curves, and much more. At the simple press of a button, the editor program becomes the sound engine for the DMC-122 offering the sound of VB3 Version 2. This means that the DMC-122 is not only a "mute" MIDI controller. It can be your next full featured dual manual tonewheel organ simulator. And everything is based on the most realistic Hammond B3 simulation ever.
On the back of the DMC-122 there's an expansion slot. If no expansion is installed, the cover offers the fourth MIDI output. When filled with our powerful DSP engine the DMC-122 becomes a stand-alone keyboard bringing you the best of the most realistic physically modeled and sampled sounds from the decennial experience of GSi. The DMC-122 software can be easily updated at any time thanks to the Editor's built-in upgrade function. Programming a MIDI controller has never been so easy.
• GEMINI Expander – DSP add-on card
• Size: 96 x 15,5 x 49 cm – 37,8 x 6,1 x 19,3 inches
• Weight: 18 Kg – 39,7 lbs
• Power supply: 9 VDC
• Power consumption: 0,5 A (only controller) – Up to 3 A (with DSP card)
• Power adapter: included.