Item number: 269898
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Rotterdam XXL On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Amsterdam On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Apeldoorn On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- The Hague On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Eindhoven On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Groningen On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Brussels On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Leuven On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Liege On request Open tomorrow from 14:00
- Mechelen On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Tuesday open from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open tomorrow from 15:00
Just Another Pedal on Your Board
The WL-50 has a slightly smaller footprint than a standard BOSS compact pedal and can be powered just like your other stomps, making it an easy addition to any pedalboard setup. Simply place it at the beginning of your chain and connect the receiver’s output to the first pedal. The receiver is also equipped with a regular ¼-inch input jack, so you can always use a traditional guitar cable in a pinch.
Integrated Transmitter Dock
The WL-50 features a built-in dock that’s used to charge the transmitter and establish the wireless connection. The system’s streamlined profile is maintained even when the transmitter is docked, with a total height that’s about the same as a normal BOSS stomp.
Plug In and Rock
Once you’ve installed the WL-50 on your board and charged the transmitter, it’s literally as simple to use as a standard guitar cable. Just dock the transmitter in the receiver, wait about 10 seconds, and then plug the transmitter into your instrument. That’s it! The optimum wireless connection is set automatically during docking, with no other user operation required.
Cable Tone Simulation
The WL-50 includes two selectable cable tone simulation options that reproduce the natural capacitive effect that’s introduced when using a guitar cable with standard passive pickups. You can also bypass the effect when cable tone simulation is not desirable, such as when using an acoustic/electric guitar with an onboard preamp or an instrument with active pickups.
• Plug-and-play wireless system in a stompbox-size format for pedalboards
• Optimum wireless connection set automatically, with no complicated setup required
• Newly developed BOSS technology delivers premium audio performance with rock-solid stability, ultra-low latency (2.3 ms), and 65-foot/20-meter range (line-of-sight propagation)
• Built-in rechargeable battery in transmitter provides up to 12 hours of continuous playing time
• Plug the transmitter into the receiver’s docking port for charging and automatic wireless setup
• Selectable cable tone simulation options: short, long, and bypass
• Receiver powered by optional PSA-S adaptor or two AA batteries
• With PSA-S adaptor power, the receiver’s DC output can distribute power to one or more pedals using an optional PCS-20A daisy-chain cable
• Spare WL-T Transmitter available separately