Item number: 256415
- Eindhoven XXL On request Closed
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Closed
- Amsterdam XL On request Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Closed
- The Hague On request Closed
- Deventer On request Closed
- Groningen On request Closed
- Heerlen On request Closed
- Leeuwarden On request Closed
- Utrecht On request Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Hasselt On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
Boss RV-500 Reverb
Twelve Modes and 21 Unique Reverb Types
Inside the RV-500 are 21 top-quality reverb algorithms that enable you to shape any kind of space you can imagine. Each includes a massive range of adjustable parameters, from decay, density, and modulation to EQ, ducking, and more. Every algorithm has been newly developed specifically for this pedal, leveraging BOSS’s decades of expertise in advanced reverb design. On tap is everything from standards like room, hall, and plate to advanced reverbs like shimmer, non-linear, SFX, and many more. Also included are all-new recreations of the RE-201 Space Echo and SRV-2000 Digital Reverb, two revered Roland classics from the '70s and '80s.
Simultaneous Reverbs and Independent Digital Delay
With its powerhouse DSP engine, the RV-500 is far more than a one-effect device. To start, the pedal’s Dual mode provides two independent reverbs at once; you can feed them both with a full-range input, or with divided frequency ranges on each input to build rich, multi-range sounds. And when you employ A/B Simul mode, you can use any two RV-500 reverb patches at the same time, with your choice of series or parallel connection order and mixed or split A/B output. What’s more, each patch also includes a digital delay with a full set of parameters including modulation and EQ, plus the ability to set the reverb and delay effects for series or parallel operation on a per-patch basis.
The RV-500 features 32-bit/96 kHz AD/DA, exceeding all industry standards for pedal-based effects. All internal processing is 32-bit floating point and runs at a 96 kHz sampling rate as well, delivering pristine sonic quality that goes beyond the highest-level digital processors used in top pro studios. If you wish, you can run your analog dry tone straight through so it’s completely untouched with digital processing. You’re also able to select true-bypass or buffered-bypass operation to suit the needs of your setup.
Advanced Interface, Intuitive Operation
The RV-500 is equipped with a large LCD that clearly shows the patch name, delay time, and other vital performance information. It also makes it easy to view and adjust the unit’s deep editing parameters and advanced control features. With the grab-and-go panel knobs, you have top-level access to essential parameter adjustments like pre-delay, high and low EQ, and effect level. And via USB, you can connect with the free RV-500 Editor/Librarian on your computer for remote editing, patch backup, and more.
Intensive Real-Time Control
With its freely assignable switches and extensive support for real-time control, the RV-500 delivers unmatched creative expression and performance flexibility. By default, the A, B, and TAP/CTL switches offer intuitive control for patch/bank selection and bypass, plus tap tempo and real-time adjustment of various effect parameters. If you like, the switches can be customized to access three different reverbs patches, A/B Simul mode, and other functions. MIDI I/O opens the door to even more creative possibilities, offering deep control options with advanced setups.
RV-500 Modes and Algorithms
• Room—Four types: small, medium, large, and ambience.
• Hall—Three different hall sizes.
• Plate—Classic studio-style reverberation.
• Spring—Choose from one to three springs.
• Shimmer—Two voices of pitch-shifted reverb.
• Fast Decay—Unique reverb with quick decay for increased clarity.
• Early Reflection—Four types with envelope parameters to shape unique sounds.
• Non-Linear—Includes gate, reverse, and granular types.
• SFX—Three characterful reverb types for special effects: Lo-Fi, Slowverb, and Storm.
• Dual—Two independent reverbs that can accept a full-range or frequency-divided input.
• SRV—Recreates the Roland SRV-2000, a classic rack reverb from the 1980s.
• Space Echo—Recreates the Roland RE-201 Space Echo, one of the most coveted tape echo units ever made.
Boss RV-500 Reverb
• Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
• 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
• Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
• A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
• Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
• Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
• Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
• 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
• Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
• MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
• USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW (to be available in early July 2017)
• Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter