- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Boss DD-500 Digital Delay
Twelve Versatile Delay Modes and Deep Editing Options
With the DD-500’s 12 delay modes, you can create any delay sound you can imagine, and then some. Everything you need is here, from warm, gritty vintage delays and tape echo to complex modern delay lines that employ pitch shifting, filtering, and other unique processing. With the hands-on knobs, it’s easy to shape essential parameters and create great sounds immediately. Each delay type also includes a semi-parametric four-band EQ, modulation, ducking, and many other parameters, allowing you to dive deep and refine tones with maximum precision.
Unparalleled Sound Quality
In the DD-500, every delay mode has been carefully crafted for a unique sonic personality and highly musical tones at every setting, realized by 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout. And while the DD-500’s delay effects are high-end digital, your straight guitar tone remains 100-percent analog at all times, with your choice of buffered or true-bypass operation. In addition to strengthening the analog dry signal, buffered bypass has the added benefit of enabling carryover, so delay trails are not cut off unnaturally when the effect is switched.
Advanced Features for Stage and Studio Use
In the world of sophisticated delay stomps, the DD-500 stands alone in practical usability. The large, integrated LCD fully supports the pedal’s immense capabilities, giving you clear visibility of delay time, patch ID, and more on one screen, plus sane navigation for detailed parameter tweaks, naming, and system management. And via USB, it’s simple to connect to your computer for patch backup and MIDI I/O opens up many additional control options with advanced setups such as a pedal board incorporating BOSS Effect Switching System ES-8.
Intensive Real-Time Control
With its freely assignable controls, the DD-500 delivers unmatched creative expression and performance flexibility. By default, the A, B, and TAP/CTL switches offer intuitive control for two patches, bypass, bank selection, tap tempo, and more. However, they can be customized to operate in alternate ways, such as providing top-level access to three different delay patches, or allowing you to use two patches at once for layered delay sounds. Instead of tap tempo, you’re able to assign the TAP/CTL switch to various real-time functions like Warp or Twist for a wide range of expressive effects. Even more parameters can be manipulated via an optional expression pedal or external switches, and MIDI I/O opens up many additional control options with advanced setups.
DD-500 Delay Modes
•Standard—Clear digital delay.
•Analog—Emulates classic analog “BBD” delays like the BOSS DM series.
•Tape—Emulates the warm sound of tape-based delay units, including the Maestro Echoplex and legendary Roland RE-201 Space Echo.
•Vintage Digital—Emulations of early digital delays from the 1980s, including Roland’s famous SDE-2000 and SDE-3000 rack units and the BOSS DD-2, the original stompbox digital delay.
•Dual—Two different delay lines that can be connected in series or parallel.
•Pattern—Sixteen different delay lines that can be set independently for all types of unique rhythmic effects.
•Reverse—Backwards delay for cool psychedelic effects and other unique tones.
•SFX—“Special effects” delay with a highly unique sound character.
•Shimmer—Pitch-shifted delays for lush, heavenly textures.
•Filter—Delay with a sweeping filter.
•Slow Attack—Ethereal delays that fade in with playing dynamics.
•Tera Echo—Spacious, animated ambience effect derived from the innovative BOSS TE-2 pedal.
DD-500 Assignable Control Functions
The following functions can be assigned to the DD-500’s onboard TAP/CTL switch and/or optional external footswitches. These assignments are stored as part of a patch.
•Tap—Set the delay in time with a song’s tempo.
•Hold—The delay’s feedback is held continuously while the switch is pressed.
•Warp—Increases the delay’s feedback and level simultaneously for powerful expressive effects.
•Twist—Adjusts multiple delay parameters with a single press, creating wild sounds similar to twisting the panel knobs in real time.
•Moment—Outputs the delay sound only when you hold down the switch.
•Roll 1/2—Cuts the delay time to 1/2 of the current setting when you hold down the switch.
•Roll 1/4—Cuts the delay time to 1/4 of the current setting when you hold down the switch.
•Roll 1/8—Cuts the delay time to 1/8 of the current setting when you hold down the switch.
•Fade In—Fades in the delay sound.
•Fade Out—Fades out the delay sound.
•Assign 1-8—Allows you to assign and control up to eight different delay parameters at once.
Boss DD-500 Digital Delay
• Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
• AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
• Processing: 32-bit floating point
• Delay Modes: 12 modes
- VINTAGE DIGITAL
- TERA ECHO
- SLOW ATTACK
• Maximum delay time: 10 sec.(depends on delay mode)
• Phrase loop: 60 sec. (96 kHz/MONO, 48 kHz/STEREO) 120 sec. (48kHz/MONO) Delay can be applied.
• Patches: 198 (99 banks x 2 [A] [B]), 297 (99 banks x 3 [A] [B] [C])
• Pedals: Foot switch x 3 [A][B][TAP/CTL]
- MOD DEPTH
• Display: Graphic LCD (128 x 62 dots, backlit LCD) x 1
• Nominal Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
• Maximum Input Level: INPUT A/MONO, B: +8 dBu
• Input Impedance: INPUT A/MONO, B: 1 M ohm
• Nominal Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
• Maximum Output Level: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +8 dBu
• Output Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 2 k ohms
• Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 20 k ohms or greater
• Bypass: Bufferd bypass or True bypass(with relays)
- INPUT A/MONO, B jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT A/MONO, B jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1,2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TSR phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B USB-MIDI
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- DC IN jack
• Current Draw: 190 mA
• Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.): Alkaline: Approx. 7 hours
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
Size And W
• Width: 170 mm, 6-3/4 inches
• Depth: 138 mm, 5-7/16 inches
• Height: 62 mm, 2-1/2 inches
• Weight(excluding AC Adaptor): 1.0 g, 2 lbs 4 oz.