- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Deventer Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL Only in store Try in store
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Hasselt Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Kortrijk NEW Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Ostend Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
- Condition: Mint / as new
- Warranty: 12 months
- Item number: 299214
- Stock in stores: -
- Total stock: 1
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to Outlet products.
Blackstar Artist 15
The Artist 15’s two channels offer the widest possible palette of classic tones and each channel can be set as either a clean channel or a classic overdrive channel. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to allow a musician total freedom in shaping their own sound.
Pro features such as footswitching, reverb, master volume and effects loop augment the sonic experience, making the product completely equipped for today’s exacting performance requirements.
As with all Blackstar products reliability is paramount and the Artist 15 has been subject to countless hours of endurance testing, both in the laboratory and in live performance meaning you can rely on the Artist 15 night after night in the most demanding gig environments.
This flexibility, tone and quality is delivered with a visual elegance worthy of the world’s greatest stages and performers. From the metallic thread in the classic paper fret to the embossed Blackstar detail on the luxury leather carrying strap, nothing has been left to chance in delivering the Artist 15 - The New Classic.
Channel 1 - At low channel volume the amplifier will be completely clean. Increasing the amount of volume will see the amplifier start to break up into a natural mild overdrive response. The Tone control allows adjustment of the balance between treble and bass frequencies within the sound. At low settings (counter clockwise) the sound will be warmer and darker in character. As the Tone control is rotated clockwise the sound will become brighter.
Channel 2 - Channel 2 can be adjusted between a clean and medium overdrive response by adjusting the Gain control. Low settings (counter clockwise) will deliver a clean sound. As the Gain control is increased clockwise the sound will be more harmonically rich until a classic overdrive response is achieved.
The ISF control works in conjunction with the Tone control. It allows you to choose the exact tone signature you prefer. Fully CCW is a more American characteristic with a tight bottom end and more aggressive middle, and fully CW is a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive.
The reverb control sets the overall level of the reverb effect. With the control fully counter clockwise there will be no reverb. Turning the control clockwise will increase the amount of reverb.
Speaker Emulated Output
The Blackstar emulated output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording. This no-compromise design makes it easy to get your tone to disk and tape. You can also use it to run a line out to a PA.
The amp features an effects loop to allow you to connect effects pedals or other professional equipment using the return and send connections. The Effects Loop Level switch sets the effects loop to either +4dBV/-10dBV, which enables you to use it with either professional equipment (+4dBV setting), or with guitar level effects such as effects pedals (-10dBV setting).
The footswitch provided enables you to switch between the Channel 1 and the Channel 2.
Blackstar Artist 15
Preamp Valves: 2 x ECC83
Poweramp Valves: 2 x 6L6
Inputs: Guitar Input
Controls: ISF, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Master Volume
Speaker Size: 12"
Speaker Model: Celestion V Type
Speaker Amount: 1
Weight: 18 kg
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 612 x 486 x 258 mm