Item number: 269913
- Eindhoven XXL On request Closed
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Closed
- Amsterdam XL On request Closed
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Closed
- The Hague On request Closed
- Deventer On request Closed
- Groningen On request Closed
- Heerlen On request Closed
- Leeuwarden On request Closed
- Utrecht On request Closed
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Closed
- Hasselt On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Ostend On request Closed
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
Audio Technica ATM710
• Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
• Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Superior anti-shock engineering for reduced handling noise and quiet performance
• Condenser design for studio-quality performance
• Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad switch
• Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
• Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
• Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, exible microphone positioning
Static for stage studio quality
The condenser element of the ATM710 delivers on stage clarity, sharpness and remarkable precision equivalent to the performance of professional studio microphones. Moreover, its highly balanced cardioid ensures a high quality rejection.
Built for the road, the ATM710 has a multilayer metal grid that provides excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without affecting treble clarity. Its superior anti-shock system significantly reduces handling noise.
Low-cut filter and fader
The integrated low-cut filter allows for the easy switching of flat frequency response to attenuate the bass. The 10dB attenuator reduces microphone sensitivity, whilst increasing the sound pressure level, thus increasing the versatility of the ATM710.
The ATM710 is equipped with an 80 Hz low-cut filter and a switchable -10dB attenuator to increase the versatility of the microphone.
The multilayer grille provides excellent protection against pops and sibilance without affecting treble clarity.
The AT8470 Quiet-Flex isolating clamp (included) protects against vibrations, offers secure retention and facilitates the positioning of the ATM710.
Protective carry case
The ATM710 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transportation.
Audio Technica ATM710
Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 200 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Dynamic Range: 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
Dimensions: 179.0 mm (7.05") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories Included: AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch