- Rotterdam XXL In stock Try in store
- The Hague Only in store Try in store
- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- Heerlen In stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden In stock Try in store
- Utrecht In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Herentals In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Mechelen In stock Try in store
- Roeselare In stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes In stock Try in store
Audio Technica ATH-M50x
Critically Acclaimed Sonic Performance
Year after year the ATH-M50x are praised by studio engineers, live engineers and pro audio reviewers alike, and are used by professionals worldwide.
Exceptional Clarity Throught an extended frequency range
The ATH-M50x have proprietary 45mm large aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets, giving exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range with a deep accurate bass response.
Comfort and convenience
The ATH-M50x have professional-grade earband and headband material, offering exceptional comfort over extended use, as well as great sound isolation. The 90° swivelling earcup is great for one ear listening, and the collapsible design makes it easy to transport.
Exceptional Isolation: Circumaural design contours around the ears for exceptional sound isolation in loud environments
Collapsable design: Fully collapsable design for ease of transport.
Detachable cables: Single side detachable cable allows in the field cable changing, with three different cables included.
Black or white: The ATH-M50x is available in both Black and White versions.
- Carrying bag
- Audio Cable
Audio Technica ATH-M50x
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 45 mm
Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
Frequency Response: 15 - 28,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 99 dB
Impedance: 38 ohms
Weight: 285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
Cable: Interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable, detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable and detachable 1.2 m (3.9') straight cable
Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter