Item number: 91563
Audio Technica AT2020
• One of the best quality / price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
• Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
• High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
• Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
• Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
• Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
• With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
• Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
Ideal for projects / home studio
At a very affordable price, the AT2020 is the best choice for a first cardioid condenser studio microphone, combining performance, quality, robustness and versatility.
High SPL handling
Its high sound pressure level (144 dB) and exceptional dynamic range make the AT2020 particularly versatile.
Technical design and advanced manufacturing ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's strict standards of consistency and reliability.
The Ø16 mm made to measure diaphragm, provides superior transient response over the entire frequency range.
It is suitable for recording voice, instruments (percussion, piano, brass, winds, Leslie amp or guitar).
The AT8466 attachment comes with the AT2020 can be installed on a conventional microphone stand, or on a tripod.
The AT2020 comes with a soft protective pouch for easy storage and transport.
Audio Technica AT2020
Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range: 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
Dimensions: 6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories Included: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch