Item number: 213726
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp On request Open today from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open today from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open today from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open today from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open today from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open today from 10:00
- Liege On request Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today from 10:00
Pristine Converter Technology
iD22 provides two analogue inputs and six analogue outputs, these are driven by high quality 24-bit/96kHz convertors. Through months of tests we optimsed component selections and circuit topologies to obtain every last ounce of convertor performance. The results are simply stunning - pin sharp stereo imaging, a fast low end with an impeccably detailed and smooth top end.
World Class Mic Pres
iD22 provides two classic Audient microphone preamplifiers - the same pre amps that have become renowned with over 50,000 channels in use worldwide. Our hybrid design utilises a class-A front end to provide clean and musical characteristics that sound stunning on any session. iD22 has the best mic preamp found on any audio interface and instantly provides a platform to produce outstanding recordings.
Both input channels have a pad to handle hot levels, phantom power for condenser microphones, a high pass filter to remove unwanted low frequencies and a polarity switch to help you phase align your inputs. Channel two features a discrete JFET DI input for you guitars, synths and other instruments.
Grows with your Needs
iD22 is more than just a two in, six out interface. As your system grows iD22 can be expanded via the optical input and output connectors, supporting both ADAT and SPDIF. When tracking drums you can expand up to ten inputs via an eight-channel mic pre such as our ASP008 into the iD22 via ADAT. When working with your favourite outboard reverb, this can be connected in stereo via S/PDIF and integrated via the mixer app offering you a practical and flexible desktop package.
Fully Balanced Inserts
The two fully balanced insert points give you the chance to add your processing prior to conversion. Insert your favourite compression and EQ to build vocal chains that rival the very best. The insert return also gives you direct access to the analogue to digital converters - providing the cleanest signal path possible, making it great for print-backs or integrating outboard line level sources.
Console Style Monitor Control
iD22 has built-in console style monitor control functions - Mono, polarity, dim, cut, speaker switching, talkback & cue mix monitoring. This makes iD22 the first audio interface that truly is the hub of a studio. You can assign any input channel to be the talkback source from the mixer app, and feed it straight into the two cue mixes.
Customise Your Control Surface
We understand how important it is for you to be able to focus on the music and have designed the iD22 with that in mind. No more time spent searching for that software talkback control, just assign the functions you need to the three hardware function keys and allow the creativity to flow. The solid aluminium control knobs look and feel great, and the dedicated DIM and CUT controls give you the hands-on control that’s familiar to large format console users.
Beautifully Simple Mixer App
All the internal routing, mixing and configuration of iD22 can be done within the iD22 mixer app. We have focused on the features you really need and have made sure they are fast and easy to use. You can even label your channels ‘console-tape’ style for that authentic Audient experience! As well as being easy on the eye, the mixer app is designed to keep out of your way and let the music be the prime focus.
Built To Last
Quality deserves protection and iD22 has been designed to last. It's all-metal construction, machined aluminium knobs and toggle switches will stand up to countless late nights in the studio and days on the road.
Only Mac compatible at the moment
• 2-in, 6-out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
• 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input
• Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
• High current headphone amplifier fed by an independent DAC
• Low latency DSP mixer for artist mixes
• Main and alternative stereo outputs
• User defined monitoring functionality with hardware control
• USB2.0 class compliant connectivity - Mac OS10.6.8 or later