- Eindhoven In stock Try in store
- Utrecht Only in store Try in store
- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
World Class Mic Pres
We are the only company that use the same Class-A mic pre design throughout our entire product range, whether you’re in the studio with an Audient console or on the road with iD14, you’re always guaranteed the same world class Audient sound. Developed by design legend David Dearden and optimised over 18 years of refinement, our mic pre is used by thousands of professional studios around the world. With its versatile nature and smooth tone, the iD14 will quickly become your ‘go to’ mic pre.
Pristine Converter Technology
iD14 provides you with high performance AD-DA converters from Burr Brown, the leaders in converter technology. Quality in the analogue stages of design comes from years of experience as analogue console designers, and when coupled with outstanding converter technology it enables you to hear audio as it’s supposed to sound. The importance of converters should never be underestimated. Experience audio the Audient way.
Plug and Play
As well as offering you 2 channels of mic pre, iD14 has a harmonically rich JFET D.I input. Designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier, you can plug your guitar, bass, keyboard or drum machine straight in and start recording instantly.
We understand the need to keep things simple and iD14’s mixer app was designed with that in mind. Whether you’re creating low latency cue mixes or utilising the flexible monitor control, iD14 tightly integrates the hardware and software making the recording process easy. Enabling you to concentrate on what’s really important - the music.
The Revolutionary iD Mode
Get hands on control of your software with iD14’s ScrollControl. With a touch of a button iD14’s volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel that allows you to adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters, iD14’s mixer app and even scroll through your iTunes library - just like you’re adjusting a piece of hardware. Wherever your mouse pointer hovers, the iD knob can scroll to control!
Console Style Monitor Control
It gets even better! When not using the virtual scroll wheel, the iD button can be assigned to control iD14’s monitoring features. Following in the footsteps of it’s critically acclaimed big brother iD22, we’ve still included DIM, CUT, Polarity Reverse, Mono Sum, Talkback and Cue Mix monitoring, all of which can be assigned to the iD button.
Need to track drums? No problem! As your system grows, iD14 can be expanded via the optical input connector, supporting both ADAT or S/PDIF. Enabling you to expand up to ten inputs via an eight-channel mic pre, such as the ASP880.
Built to Last
iD14 has been designed to last, from its all-metal construction, hand finished aluminium knobs and high grade component selection, iD14 will stand up to countless late nights in the studio and days on the road.
• 2 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
• High Performance Burr Brown AD/DA Converters
• 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
• Main Speaker Output
• Independent Class-AB Headphone Output
• Full Monitor Control Functionality (software controlled)
• ADAT Input for Expandability
• Low Latency DSP Mixer
• iD ScrollControl Mode
• All-Metal Enclosure
• USB2.0 Bus Powered