- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Ashdown AAA 60-10T
The Ashdown AAA EVO 60-10T has the option for an extension speaker out with its own dedicated 8 Ohm min load jack socket. This can be paired with the all NEW AAA-115T cabinet to transform this practice amp into a gig worthy rig.
The amp features a straightforward 3 band EQ to control the Bass Middle & Treble, but the supplied AppTek cable and socket allows the player to expand the amp’s tonal capabilities.
Download Ashdown’s signature ABM Pre App (available via Agile Partners Amp Kit) and switch on the incredible features that you get from the formidable ABM range including Sub Harmonics, Tube Drive, Compression and comprehensive 7 Band EQ, thus transforming this little amp into a tone machine.
The AAA EVO 60-10T comes equipped with an aux mix level control for the line input and a headphone out is also provided for silent practice – just switch on the speaker mute switch located on the rear of the amp.
The AAA EVO 60-10T maintains the core tone and features of the larger AAA EVO amps in the product range making it ideal for not only home practicing and rehearsals but also small shows.
Most prominently, the Ashdown AAA EVO Range has been upgraded to a premium heavy-duty buffalo Tolex covering with a stylish and distinctive vintage red grill. The Ashdown AAA EVO Range maintains its build quality and durability but utilises a new lightweight ply construction that has cut down on the weight but not the tone.
Ashdown AAA 60-10T
• Power Output: 60 Watts
• Speaker Configuration: 1 x 10”
• Speaker Outputs: jack
• Frequency Response: -3db at 22hz and 25khz
• High Instrument Input: Impedance - 3.9M Ohm Input range 150mv to 20v p - p
• Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 10k Ohm Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
• Line Input: Yes with mix control
• DI Output: XLR
• Impedance: 8 Ohms
• EQ: Bass, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Treble & Variable Mid Sweep
• H x W x D (mm): 418 x 406 x 325 (H:+15mm for feet)
• Weight (kg): 12kg