- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Antwerp Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Bruges Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Liege Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open today from 10:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open today from 10:00
Ashdown AAA 120-15T
The Ashdown AAA EVO 120-15T has the option for an extension speaker out with its own dedicated 4 Ohm min load jack socket. This can be paired with a 4 Ohm cab or two 8 Ohm cabinets for when demand strikes at larger gigs. When connecting an extension speaker it will disconnect the internal 4 Ohm speaker.
The Ashdown AAA EVO 120-15T features a re-energised foot switchable tube emulated overdrive for devastating distortion, as well as a 4 band EQ section with a sweepable mid control. The addition of a Vintage/Modern Low push button changes the character of the low end for either a deep vintage feel or a more modern punchy low end. In a similar fashion, on the high end, the Vintage/Modern Highs push button adds or takes away a high end presence.
On the rear of the combo, there is a Tweeter mute switch to reduce some of the top end and a speaker mute switch and headphone socket for silent practice. There is also a balanced DI XLR socket, an FS-1 footswitch jack socket and a Line in and an FX loop for use with either a line level device or FX processor/pedal board.
Download Ashdown’s signature ABM Pre App (available via Agile Partners Amp Kit) and switch on the incredible features that you get from the formidable ABM range including Sub Harmonics, Tube Drive, Compression and comprehensive 7 Band EQ, thus transforming the amp into a tone machine.
Most prominently, the Ashdown AAA EVO Range has been upgraded to a premium heavy-duty buffalo Tolex covering with a stylish and distinctive vintage red grill. The Ashdown AAA EVO Range maintains its build quality and durability but utilises a new lightweight ply construction that has cut down on the weight but not the tone.
Ashdown AAA 120-15T
• Power Output: 120 Watts
• Speaker Configuration: 1 x 15” + HF Tweeter
• Speaker Outputs: Jack
• Frequency Response: -3db at 22hz and 25khz
• High Instrument Input: Impedance - 3.9M Ohm Input range 150mv to 20v p - p
• Low Instrument Input: Impedance - 10k Ohm Input range 300mv to 40v p - p
• Line Input: Yes with mix control
• DI Output: XLR
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• EQ: Bass, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Treble & Variable Mid Sweep
• H x W x D (mm): 520 x 450 x 375 (H:+15mm for feet)
• Weight (kg): 17kg