- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Arturia RackBrute 3U
A flexible solution
Whether you prefer to patch your modules facing up on your desk, at an angle while standing, or face-on while performing, RackBrute has you covered. You can even fold down the system to safe travelling or storage. No other Eurorack case gives you this level of flexibility.
Solid as a rock
A safehouse for your precious collection, RackBrute is a robust, balanced system that won’t wobble or collapse. The mix of metal frame, solid housing, and firm padding is reassuringly tough, and won’t let you down. The optional RackBrute Travel Bag will also keep your equipment scratch, splash, and dust free.
Lock and load: the Arturia Link
Although it works beautifully as a configurable stand for your modular rig, the RackBrute system has been designed to work perfectly with the latest generation of Arturia hardware synths. Now it’s easy to create a portable, customizable musical ecosystem thanks to the Arturia Link. Hook up the MiniBrute or MiniBrute 2S with ease, and look forward to more synths adopting this superb, patent-free connection system.
Arturia RackBrute 3U
• Robust steel and aluminium frame
• Comfortable padded handle for pain-free travel
• Configurable layout to suit any style of play
• Power module: power supply with 1600mA +12V output, 1600mA -12V output and 900mA +5V output. 5HP width.
• Space to connect up to 20 modules
• Link system: connect to another RackBrute to expand your collection, or MiniBrute 2 or MiniBrute 2S to create a full-blown modular synth creative EcoSystem
• Retractable Spacers to prevent collisions while in transit.
• 88HP total width, 83HP available when power supply module is connected