- Rotterdam XXL Only in store Try in store
- Utrecht Only in store Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Heerlen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp XXL In stock Try in store
- Brussels In stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
- Condition: Mint / as new
- Warranty: 12 months
- Item number: 289485
- Stock in stores: -
- Total stock: 1
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
When was the last time you felt your heart beating faster? When was the last time you heard sounds you had never heard before? When was the last time you met an instrument that truly inspired pleasure and creativity? MatrixBrute is an outstanding analog synthesizer. Offering three Brute oscillators, a Steiner-Parker filter and a ladder filter, five analog effects, and the incredible modulation matrix. It is a massive sonic beast.
Power beyond the matrix
The heart of the MatrixBrute is its unique modulation matrix that allows you to create your own routings. You can invent a sound palette of your own that will be sure to be heard in any mix !
The matrix can also be used to recall your presets. So go on stage, and select any of the 256 presets instantly! No menus or awkward selection screensscreens, everything is at your fingertips.
As if it was not enough, the matrix is also made to program and play sequences. This is no ordinary step-sequencer. With its ability to also be used as a modulation source, sounds evolve in melody and texture, just the way you want.
Sound beyond the power
Offering a audiosignal path that is is 100% analogue, MatrixBrute also features true analogue effects. The MatrixBrute gives you the sonic quality and power of a vast modular synthesizer but with the flexibility of presets along with a great arpeggiator and an advanced sequencer.
MatrixBrute is a truly empowering instrument!! It offers tons of connections so you can work in any set-up. It brings a quality keybed and a solid chassis. No endless menus or screens to navigate or multi-function buttons to remember. Forget about connectivity issues. This is you in control. This is you inventing sounds. This is analog avant- garde.
Forget about tiny LCD screens, being lost in menus and sub-menus, and trying to remember double functions and complex procedures. MatrixBrute brings back the fun and the immediate hands-on experience of synthesis. When you want things to shake, grab the Sub Osc slider and bring it on. When you want it to sizzle, grab the filter knob and open it up. And when it’s time to unleash the beast, grab the Brute Factor™ knob and turn it loose! It’s that easy.
• Analog Matrix Synthesizer
• 256 Preset memory locations
• 2 Analog Exponential VCO’s: Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer, Sub
• 1 Analog Linear VCO/LFO: Saw, Square, Triangle, Sine waveforms; LFO time divisions; Key track
• VCO 2>1 Hard Sync
• Audio Mod: VCO1>2 ; VCO1 < VCO3> VCO2 ; VCF 1 < VCO3> VCF 2 ; VCF1 < Noise> VCF2
• Noise Generator: White ; Pink ; Red ; Blue noise types
• 5 input Audio Mixer with Filter routing
• Steiner Parker filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch
• Ladder filter with 12+24 db per octave modes ; Drive ; Brute factor; Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass
• 2 LFO’s: Sine, Tri, Square, Ramp, Saw, Random, S&H
• 3 Envelope Generators:
- 2 Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- 1 Delay, Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
• External Audio In
• 16x16 Matrix modulation panel
• 64 step sequencer:
- STEP enable, Slide, Accent, Modulation
- Save and recall sequence patterns on the fly
• Analog Effects: Stereo delay, Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Analog Reverberator
• 12 CV / Gate Inputs/Outputs
• Audio Input, Line or Instrument level
• Stereo audio output
• MIDI and USB I/O
• Pedal inputs for Expression and Sustain