Item number: 220615
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Rotterdam XXL On request Open today till 21:00
- Amsterdam On request Open today till 22:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Open today till 22:00
- The Hague On request Open today till 18:00
- Eindhoven On request Open today till 21:00
- Groningen On request Open today till 18:00
- Heerlen On request Open today till 18:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open today till 18:00
- Utrecht On request Open today till 18:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open today till 18:00
- Bruges On request Open today till 18:00
- Brussels On request Open today till 18:00
- Ghent On request Open today till 18:00
- Hasselt On request Open today till 18:00
- Herentals On request Open today till 18:00
- Leuven On request Open today till 18:00
- Liege On request Open today till 18:00
- Mechelen On request Open today till 18:00
- Roeselare On request Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes On request Open today till 19:00
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
Arturia KeyLab 88
KeyLab under the hood
The Keylab 88 keyboard controller is made for performance and maximum expression. Designed with the modern musician in mind, the Keylab 88 is the perfect companion for the professional musician who uses a laptop or iPAD. This premium controller features a hammer action keybed from Fatar and gives the fullest access to our Analog Lab software. Its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With Keylab 88, discover a new depth of access to the synth patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new Multi mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of effects, layer/split functions and a Chord mode. In addition, the keyboard (like all of the Keylab series) can be easily used in any other software context.
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
The foundation of the Keylab is built on its high quality hammer-action keybed from Fatar, to give you the response and feel a true musician needs. Then we added transport controls to work with your favorite DAW, along with plenty of knobs, sliders, and assignable buttons to give you hands on control of your favorite plug-ins and workstations. To top it off we included 16 of the best velocity and pressure sensitive drum pads on the market.
We understand the needs that keyboard players have and with the size of an 88 note keyboard in your workspace, you need to have some kind of access to the devices you use to create with. We expanded the real-world usability with some simple but exceptionally useful additions. We have added a music stand that can not only hold your favorite fake book of 10,000 songs, but it also work as an iPAD stand either in landscape mode for using with your favorite iOS synths and DAWS or in portrait mode for the user who has ‘gone green’ and is using sheet music apps. We also have an extension shelf for the right rear section that creates a large work surface that will allow you to place your laptop or small synth (like a MicroBrute) on top of the Keylab 88, giving you unsurpassed access with out resorting to other stands or awkward working solutions.
Midi Control Center
The exclusive MIDI control center makes MIDI assignation to any third party software or hardware device a blast. The MIDI Control Center software allows you to quickly and easily edit your preset parameters. With an easy to use graphical interface and a nice 1:1 screen image of your hardware, you can tailor the controls of your Keylab keyboard to match your favorite plug-ins and DAWS settings.
Arturia KeyLab 88
• Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
• All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
• In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
• More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits...
• Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 88.
Hardware Specifications :
• Keyboard : 88 note hammer action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
• Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
• Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
• High quality aluminum and wooden construction.
• 32 digits LCD screen.
• Functions as an universal MIDI controller.
• Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
• Product dimensions : 127.5/35/9.5 cm - Net weight : 22 Kg