- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Artesia Performer Black
3 layer Grand Piano sampling with acoustic Supra Sound engine. We record acoustic instruments capturing their depth, expression and essence. We add additional 3D stereo instrument samples that offer a natural feel and sound for practice and performance environments. Instruments voices included are Electric Piano, Harp, Vibes, Nylon Guitar, Organ, Strings and many more.
The soft touch spring tension action and velocity sensitive keyboard brings the feel of a lighter touch piano to your fingertips. Its advanced, natural acoustic balanced action design offers dynamic response and smooth playability, plus five different velocity touch settings to satisfy every style of practice or performance.
The Performer piano offers DSP for extra added sound realism & adjustable levels of Reverb and Chorus for additional sound sculpting of your performance tone.
The Performer also has the following helpful features and functions such a built in Metronome practice and Transpose function for playing in difficult keys. Additionally, you can layer two instrument voices together like the Piano and Strings for a beautiful effect and orchestration.
USB & Connectivity
The Performer Piano features USB to Host, USB MIDI and MIDI Ports that allow it to connect to laptops, tablets, smartphones and other compatible devices to add additional instrument voices, multi-track recording, and so much more.
The Performer Mobile Piano also has connections for Stereo Line Out (L/R), so that you can plug your piano into a keyboard amp, power monitored speakers or PA’s for additional sound options. Also you can play along with your favorite songs played through the Performer’s sound delivery speaker system when you plug in your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Additionally you can plug in headphones for private practice or performance.
The Artesia Performer piano is a pleasure to play from beginner to seasoned pro and a perfect mobile piano for music on the go.
• Soft Touch Spring tension Action for a feel that is heavier than a synth touch but lighter then semi-weighted action
• Rich three layer grand piano sample for realistic grand piano sound
• built-in dynamic stereo 4 speaker sound delivery system
• Compact, lightweight (19 lbs),
• Easy Operation
• Full Connectivity to Keyboard Amplifiers, Studio Monitor Speakers, PA’s etc.
• Can be used Headphones for Private Practice
• USB to Host and USB/MIDI for easy connection and operation with Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and other USB devices
• Compatible with music apps, learning software and DAW integration
• Can be used on Batteries or with the included Power Adapter
Artesia Performer Black
• 88 light weight keys with touch response
• 32-voice polyphony
• 12 sounds
• DSP Effects: Reverb, Chorus, EQ
• 2 x 15 watt speakers
• Piano Maestro App, compatible with Mac OS X, Windows and iOS
• Connections: 1 x Headphone Output, Line Output, Sustain Pedal, USB Port, Midi
• Power supply: AC adapter or batteries
• Dimensions (BTH): 1276 x 273 x 826 mm
• Weight: 8.61 kg