- Rotterdam In stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Den Bosch Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
Initially designed for older American drum shells that needed slightly larger heads, American Vintage can work for drums with fit problems due to thicker coverings, scarf joints, or out of round age issues.
This specialty line of drumheads features a unique vintage coating that is slightly thicker and has a look, a feel, and the warm sound of a calfskin head. The thin-weight is an all-purpose drumhead designed for lighter playing or as a hi-frequency resonant head.
•7 mil thickness brings out slightly higher frequencies
•Made for hard-to-fit classic shells
•Oversized Hoops for a relaxed fit
•Vintage Coating for warmth