Item number: 255822
- Amsterdam XL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The Hague XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Den Haag NEW On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Deventer On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Eindhoven XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Heerlen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leeuwarden On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Valenciennes On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Hasselt On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Kortrijk NEW On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Mechelen On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Ostend On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare On request Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Distribution Centre On request
Antelope Audio Satori
Analog summing functionality in-the-box
In addition to providing outstanding monitoring capabilities, Satori includes a fully analog 8-channel summing mixer. Analog summing allows engineers who work completely "in-the-box" to mix signals in the analog domain for a more natural blending of instruments. The summing mixer inside Satori maintains punch, headroom and excellent dynamics, while offering the analog sound usually found only from legendary analog consoles.
Innovative attenuator architecture with utmost precision
Whereas relay attenuators, being mechanical switches, provide the best sound quality, they suffer from popping or zippering artifacts when the volume is adjusted. Satori employs an innovative, patent-pending technology that dramatically reduces these artifacts while retaining all the advantages and excellent sonic performance.
The greatest advantage of using relays is that they achieve 0.05 dB stereo accuracy and stable L/R balance even at lower listening levels. Satori also boast .5db increments of source and output trim offset control. This pristine, passive attenuator signal path fully preserves audio signal integrity while revealing even the most subtle nuances.
Satori comes with not one or two, but four independent headphone amps
Surpassing most monitoring controllers, which offer one or two headphone outs, Satori features four independent headphone amps ready to provide several band members their own, unique input feed with independent volume control. Satori's headphone drivers are audiophile-grade and are the same as those used in Antelope's premium line of high-end home audio converters, able to drive both low and high impedance headphones. A unique software talkback solution allows for instant communication with performers. Satori provides great flexibility by offering several kinds of talkback mic sources – via the built-in mic on the front panel or R4S; the 1/4" TRS connector on the rear panel or the built-in mic in the engineer's laptop, and the mic on your phone when using the Satori App.
Control Satori via its own dedicated R4S remote control
Satori is bundled with a bus-powered remote control – R4S. The remote is specially designed for Satori, completely replicating the front panel functionality. It provides engineers with ease and ergonomics, controlling Satori directly from the mix position. R4S allows for lightning fast control of all sources and monitors, as well as talkback.
Turn your smartphone/tablet into a pro remote control for your monitoring system
Satori also comes with a free mobile application available for iOS and Android mobile devices. The intuitive app turns your smartphone or tablet into a professional remote control for your monitoring system. It completely manages Satori's entire functionality, giving the producer the comfort of having fast and easy monitoring control at their fingertips.
Satori offers flexible software control from any corner of your studio
Flexible and accurate control capabilities are made possible by Antelope's next generation of software control panel technology, which has opened the door to a whole new generation of analog devices, such as the Satori Monitoring System and MP32 32-channel mic preamp. For Satori this means fast and responsive source and speaker output switching, accurate remote volume control and also Mute, Mono, Dim, Mid/Side monitoring.
Switching and adjusting inputs and outputs, assigning headphone monitoring for the artists and even talkback, is now possible from anywhere in the studio. This is all achieved due to the Satori's elegant front panel, software control panel, ergonomic remote control and mobile application.
All I/O you might need in a device taking up just 1U spac e
An abundant number of I/Os Satori provides a generous amount of connectivity options. No other 1U monitoring system has eight stereo inputs and four stereo outputs and features such a comprehensive choice of connections: XLR, 1/4" TRS and D-Sub 25. Satori also boasts a subwoofer output and four 1/4" independent headphone outs.
Antelope Audio Satori
• 4 x Stereo Pair Line Level Inputs. Ch1 on XLR & Ch2-4 on TRS
• 4 x Stereo Line Level Inputs on D-Sub 25
• 1 x Talkback Mic Preamp on TRS
• 4 x Stereo Line Level Outputs on D-Sub 25
• 4 x Stereo Pair Monitor Outputs, Mon1 on XLR and Mon2-4 on TRS
• 1 x Line Level Stereo Sum Output on TRS
• 1 x LFE Output on TRS
• 4 x Headphone Outputs (two on the rear and two on the front) on TRS
• USB I/O:USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Type B, For use with the software control panel