Item number: 267658
Populair from Alto
Modern amplifier design
Every active TRUESONIC speaker features an advanced Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are capable of generating tremendous amounts of clean undistorted power, and they're much lighter, more energy-efficient and run far cooler than ordinary Class A and AB amplifier designs. This is a big reason why TRUESONIC speakers come in at such a manageable weight—meaning you won't break your back as you continually lug your speakers from practice space to van to club and back again.
All of these factors, combined with a phenomenal dollar-per-watt ratio, mean that our TRUESONIC speakers pack a huge bang for the buck.
Super efficient drivers
"Efficiency" is the measure of how loud a driver will play for a given wattage input. Engineering-wise, it's tough to make a driver that's super efficient. The tolerances and gaps have to be much tighter. The parts are more expensive. There are no shortcuts. But it's worth it, because that's what you want: a speaker that will play louder and cleaner for any given wattage input.
The drivers in the TRUESONIC Series are designed to be extremely efficient, so they make the most of every watt they're given—loud, clean, dynamic. With TRUESONIC speakers, you'll get better real world performance—more exciting and lifelike—than you would from other speakers with comparable published specifications.
• Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
• LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
• HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
• Crossover: 2 kHz
• Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
• Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
• Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
• Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
• Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
• Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4" (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
• Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
• Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
• Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
• Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
• AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
• Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
• Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
• Dimensions: (H x W x D): 23.8" x 13.9" x 13.8" / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
• Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
• Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA