- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Allen & Heath ZEDi-10
The studio quality, 24-bit / 96kHz, 4×4 USB interface makes it easy to capture stunning multitrack recordings direct from the mixer to a Mac or PC without the need for any extra equipment. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. Guitarists will be pleased to know that two of ZEDi-10’s mono channels feature Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
Mixer + USB Interface
ZEDi-10 offers the best of both worlds, incorporating a studio quality 4 in / 4 out, 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface for hassle-free multitrack recording and playback to/from a Mac or PC, or to an iOS device using the iOS camera kit. The USB output source can be set up in several different ways to match your workflow.
Cubase LE Music Production Software Included
ZEDi-10 comes with the acclaimed Cubase LE software. Cubase LE offers powerful yet easy-to-use software tools for audio recording, editing, MIDI sequencing and mixing. Its vast range of proven editing and sequencing tools can be used for a large range of music styles and areas of application. From singers and songwriters recording vocal lines to rock bands jamming in their rehearsal room, Cubase LE is as easy as it gets – with outstanding audio quality as well as time-saving recording and editing functionality.
Cubasis LE Mobile Music Production App
The mixer also comes bundled with the Cubasis LE app. Cubasis LE is the compact version of Steinberg’s streamlined, multitouch sequencer for the iPad, providing the same look and feel of its bigger brother Cubasis. Specially designed for quick and easy operation, Cubasis LE makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze.
Exceptional Audio Quality
ZEDi-10 features an exceptional new preamp design, created by analogue guru, Mike Griffin and developed from his highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console. Known as GSPre, the preamps deliver exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, and the warmth and depth that Allen & Heath’s analogue range is famous for. For tonal shaping, the precise 3 band MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision, making it easy to shape and enhance each musical source.
All ZED mixers are designed and built to Allen & Heath’s legendary touring grade standards to ensure a long life in the toughest environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
Made For Guitars
ZEDi-10 comes with two Guitar DI high impedance jack inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. That’s one less piece of gear to buy, carry and set up.
It's An Allen & Heath
Allen & Heath has been a trusted name in professional audio since 1969. The ZED technology advances, but the commitment to audio excellence and build quality endures.
Allen & Heath ZEDi-10
• 4 in, 4 out USB Audio Interface (24-bit/96kHz)
• Cubase LE Software included
• Cubasis LE App included
• 4 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
• 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
• 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
• Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
• 3 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
• FX out for connecting external effects units
• Aux out for connecting a monitor speaker or in-ear / headphone monitoring
• 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
• XLR main outputs
• Flexible signal monitoring
• 8 LED signal metering
• 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
• Robust internal power supply