- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Allen & Heath ZED-6FX
Exceptional Audio Quality
ZED-6FX features an exceptional new preamp design, created by analogue guru, Mike Griffin and developed from his highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console. Known as GSPre, the preamps deliver exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, and the warmth and depth that Allen & Heath's analogue range is famous for. For tonal shaping, the precise MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision, making it easy to shape and enhance each musical source.
ZEDFX Multi Model
ZED-6FX boasts a brand new suite of studio quality reverbs and delays, painstakingly crafted to enhance your recordings and performances. Special multi-model effects provide uniquely dynamic combinations of reverbs and delays.
All ZED mixers are designed and built to Allen & Heath's legendary touring grade standards to ensure a long life in the toughest environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
Made for Guitars
ZED-6FX comes with two Guitar DI high impedance jack inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. That's one less piece of gear to buy, carry and set up.
It's an Allen & Heath
Allen & Heath has been a trusted name in professional audio since 1969. The ZED technology advances, but the commitment to audio excellence and build quality endures.
Allen & Heath ZED-6FX
• 2 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
• 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
• 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
• Internal FX engine with tap tempo
• Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
• 2 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
• 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
• XLR main outputs
• Flexible signal monitoring
• 8 LED signal metering
• 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
• Robust internal power supply