- Rotterdam XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Apeldoorn Not in stock Try in store
- The Hague Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Groningen Not in stock Try in store
- Leeuwarden Not in stock Try in store
- Utrecht Not in stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL In stock Try in store
- Antwerp Not in stock Try in store
- Bruges Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Leuven Not in stock Try in store
- Liege Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
Allen & Heath Xone:96
A new, uncompromising analogue DJ mixer, destined to be the heart of your creativity, Xone:96 takes the legendary soul of the acclaimed Xone:92 and redelivers it, enhanced, and with state-of-the-art digital connectivity.
It’s all here. The huge, detailed, space-shaking analogue sound that only Xone delivers. A refined, precision 4-band EQ. Unrivalled dual Xone:VCF filters with CRUNCH harmonic distortion. And a dual 32-bit USB soundcard (24 Channels @ 96kHz) with Traktor Scratch certification right out of the box.
Xone:96 lets you connect your whole rig, from laptops and turntables, to pedals, synths and drum machines.
Two dedicated FX sends, four stereo input channels (with 4-Band EQ), two stereo input channels with all new 3-Band Parametric EQ + two auxiliary stereo return channels. And a separate master insert for your outboard hardware.
Explore new possibilities with a familiar layout of beautifully tactile controls. And rely on the industrial build quality that exceeds the demands of relentless back-to-back performances, night after night.
Xone96: You mixed. We listened.
Allen & Heath Xone:96
• Type Analogue
• Channels 6 + 2
Channel 1-4, 4-Band EQ
Channel A-B, 3-Band Parametric EQ
• USB Soundcards Dual 24 Channel (12 in / 12 out)
Hi-Speed USB2.0 / Mac Class Compliant
24bit / 96kHz
MIDI over USB
• Line Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4)
4 x 1/4? TRS (CH A-D) Mono/Stereo
• Phono Inputs 4 x RCA (CH 1-4)
LN/PH Switch for DVS
• USB Inputs 6 x USB (CH 1-4 + CH A – CH B)
• Mic Input 2 x XLR
• Master Output 1 x XLR (Balanced)
• Master 2 Output 1 x 1/4? TRS (Balanced)
• Booth Output 1 x 1/4? TRS (Balanced)
• Record Output 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
• Master Insert 1 x 1/4? TRS
• MIDI Out 1 x 5-Pin DIN
• Send/Return I/O
2 x 1/4? TRS Send
4 x 1/4? TRS Return
1 x LN/Hi-Z Switch (SND1/RTNA)
2 x VCF Filter
HPF / BPF / LPF
Adjustable Frequency & Resonance
Assignable CH 1-4 + CH A-B
CRUNCH (Controlled Harmonic Signal Distortion)
• X-Link 1 x RJ45
2 x 1/4?
2 x 3.5mm
Split Cue Monitoring
• Channel Faders 60mm VCA / Replaceable
• Chanel Meters 9 Segment LED
• Channel Fader Curve 3 Types
• X-Fader InnoFADER / 45mm VCA / Replaceable
• X-Fader Curve 3 Types
• Earth Ground Terminals x 2
• Headroom 20dB
• AC Mains
100 to 240V
Consumption 45W max
• Mains Adaptor 3 pin IEC socket
• Height 109mm / 4.3?
• Width 336mm / 13.25?
• Depth 410mm / 16.2?
• Weight 7kg / 15.4 lbs.