- Eindhoven XXL In stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW In stock Open today till 18:00
- Leeuwarden In stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Rotterdam XXXL Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Amsterdam XL Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- The Hague XXL Not in stock Open today till 20:00
- Deventer Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Groningen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Heerlen Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Utrecht Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp XXL Only in store Open today till 18:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Antwerp Outlet Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Bruges Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Brussels Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Ghent Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- The DJGear Shop - Ghent Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Hasselt Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Herentals Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Leuven Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Liege Not in stock Open today from 14:00
- Mechelen Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Ostend Not in stock Open tomorrow from 10:00
- Roeselare Not in stock Open today till 18:00
- Valenciennes Not in stock Open today from 15:00
Mix and master your tracks with uninhibited clarity with the AKG K92 over-ear, closed back headphones. Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Whether you’re fine-tuning track levels within the mix or mastering the final product, the self-adjusting headband and lightweight design will provide hours of comfort. Designed by the company whose mics and headphones have helped create some of the world’s most iconic recordings, the durable K92 is a serious headphone that delivers great sound in the studio and beyond.
• Precisely balanced response - provides reference-monitor accuracy
• Professional 40mm drivers - for extended 16Hz - 20kHz frequency response
• Over-ear design and lightweight construction - for exceptional comfort
• Closed-back design - maximizes isolation
• Self-adjusting headband - ensures perfect fit
• Professional build quality - 3m (9.8’) cable
• 3.5mm (1/8") gold-plated plug - with gold-plated 6.3mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
CLEAR SOUND IN THE STUDIO AND BEYOND
Did your recording sound great in the studio but you regret playing it for your friends in the car? If so, you need an accurate monitoring solution to expose problems right away. Our K92 headphones deliver authoritative, extended low-frequency response that gives definition to kick drums and bass guitars. At the same time, the detailed yet precisely balanced high-frequency response reveals the nuance in vocals, guitars and acoustic instruments. The K92 headphones confirm your critical creative decisions, so you know when your track’s ready for prime time.
Wondering how it’s possible to get such great sound from affordable headphones? When it comes to audio quality, driver size and weight are critical, especially in the lower frequencies. The K92’s generous 40mm drivers deliver the highest sensitivity and widest frequency response of the K52 and K72 - resulting in powerful output that reveals every detail. The K92s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices, from professional studio gear to portable music players. Our engineers leveraged their extensive expertise to optimize every single component—delivering a great set of headphones without compromise.
GET LOST IN YOUR SOUND
Whether you’re tracking, mixing or mastering, you need to focus to perform at your best. The K92 headphones’ closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. The mic won’t pick up the sound of the click track in your headphones - and you’ll always be able to mix and master peacefully without being distracted by outside noise.
This exceptional level of audio isolation is due to a new acoustic chamber, which sits between the ear cup and the hinge that connects to the headband. Our innovative design gives you the freedom to move your head in any direction, without letting sound in or out. With the K92, you’ll enjoy a private workspace, no matter where you choose to create.
THE STYLE THAT FITS ALL
Getting the perfect mix sometimes means monitoring track levels for hours - and that’s when comfort really counts. We designed our unique self-adjusting headband to automatically create the perfect fit for every band member. No need to mess with delicate sizing mechanisms, which have the potential to break over time.
The exposed headband design keeps the K92 headphones comfortably light, without compromising driver size. Breathable, lightweight ear pads encircle your ears, rather than putting pressure on them. The golden accents emphasize the high level of quality and create a stylish appeal. And a single-sided cable gives you freedom to move. To sum it up, these high-performance headphones sound, feel and look great. Who says you can’t have it all?
LONG LIVE THE MUSIC
AKG is known for making professional-grade gear that can stand the test of time, and the K92 headphones are no exception. We put them through extreme testing and abuse to ensure they’ll handle anything you throw at them: Our regimen of drop-tests simulates exaggerated falls. Gold-plated connections and 80,000 cable bend cycles - at both end points - ensure the cable won’t break or underperform. And intensive driver testing - a prolonged series of 3W bursts every half second - means that the drivers won’t fail when you really need them.
Since ear pads are often the first components to show wear, we made them replaceable to protect your investment over time. With exceptional performance and elegant design to match, the K92 is built for pros.
• Headphone type: closed
• Audio Frequency bandwidth: 16 to 22000 Hz
• Sensitivity headphones: 113 dB SPL/V
• Max. Input Power: 200 mW
• Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
• Earpads: Leatherette
• Detachable cable: no
• Cable Length: 3 m
• Earpads Replaceable: yes
• Foldable: no
• Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with gold-plated 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
• Gender: Male
• Contacts: 3 - Tip Ring Sleeve
• Finish: matte black
• Net Weight: 200 g