Item number: 234408
This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Rotterdam XXL On request
- Amsterdam On request
- The Hague On request
- Eindhoven On request
- Groningen On request
- Heerlen On request
- Leeuwarden On request
- Utrecht On request
- Sint-Niklaas XXL On request
- Antwerp On request
- Bruges On request
- Brussels On request
- Ghent On request
- Herentals On request
- Leuven On request
- Liege On request
- Mechelen On request
- Roeselare On request
- Valenciennes On request
The MPD232 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs alike. Its intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production.
Experience the Difference
First, we stepped up our game by adding new, ultra sensitive Thick Fat MPC pads, creating an amazingly responsive user experience. The MPD232 has an expanded control set featuring eight knobs, eight faders, eight buttons arranged in three banks for 72 total controls. This will enable you to maximize your sound and give you increased control over effects.
The MPD232 also boasts an all-new 64-channel, 32-step performance sequencer, which the MPD32 did not have. MIDI information is sent over its plug-and-play USB interface for use on Mac or PC, eliminating the need to install any drivers.
Along with the improved functionality we’ve added iOS compatibility using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately) and included over $400 of free software. Titles include: Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Big Bang Drums and Big Bang Cinema from Sonivox, Ableton Live Lite, and Software Preset Editor.
The aforementioned Software Preset Editor allows you to enjoy intuitive control editing right from the front panel of the MPD232.
Our MPD2 Series marks an important evolution of the pad controller. Many years of research and customer feedback has led directly to some of the most capable pad controllers we’ve ever developed. These MPDs are the perfect bridge between your creativity and your computer-based studio.
• 64-part, 32-step sequencer to control pad events
• 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
• 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
• 8 assignable faders, 8 assignable Q-Link knobs, 8 assignable Q-Link buttons
• 72 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
• Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
• 30 presets total, with configurations for most popular DAWs
• iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
• Dedicated Transport controls
• Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums