- Antwerp In stock Try in store
- Bruges In stock Try in store
- Leuven In stock Try in store
- Liege In stock Try in store
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Not in stock Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Ghent Not in stock Try in store
- Herentals Not in stock Try in store
- Mechelen Not in stock Try in store
- Roeselare Not in stock Try in store
- Valenciennes Not in stock Try in store
- Condition: Mint / as new
- Warranty: 12 months
- Item number: 287491
- Stock in stores: -
- Total stock: 1
** Not valid in combination with other offers and promotions. Discounts, coupon codes and other promotions do not apply to B-Stock products.
The A2 is crafted with the traditional spanish heel neck joint which is considered the most highly developed neck joint in guitar construction. It is significantly more complex than a glued neck, but the sonic benefits are worth the effort. When building a guitar with a Spanish neck, neck and headblock are carved from one piece of wood.
The handcrafted guitars are a fusion of the best quality materials, designs and manufacturing techniques by Admira's highly skilled and passionate Spanish-trained luthiers. Admira's luthiers use traditional handcrafting methods to produce guitars with exceptional tone, clarity and expression.
Size: 4 / 4
Top: Solid Cedar
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Machine Head: Lyre Design Gold
Finish Type: Gloss