- Rotterdam In stock Try in store
- Utrecht Only in store Try in store
- Amsterdam Not in stock Try in store
- Den Bosch Not in stock Try in store
- Eindhoven Not in stock Try in store
- Antwerp Only in store Try in store
- Ghent Only in store Try in store
- Brussels Not in stock Try in store
- Distribution Centre Not in stock
On the rear side of the T7V’s beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.
The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production – a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with.
• U-ART 1.9” Accelerated Ribbon Tweeter with HPS Waveguide
• Polypropylene 7” woofer and rear-firing bass-reflex port
• Cumulated Amp. Power RMS: 70 W
• Frequency Response: 39 Hz - 25 kHz
• Max. SPL Per Pair at 1 m: =110 dB