Pristine audio quality. A Soundcraft tradition
For over 40 years, audio professionals have trusted Soundcraft mixing solutions for pristine sound quality and reliable performance. Notepad series mixers continue this tradition with professional-grade Soundcraft microphone preamps, convenient XLR and 1/4” connectors, and durable metal enclosures built to stand the test of time.
Comfortably familiar. Incredibly powerful
You’ll find yourself right at home with Notepad’s traditional channel strip layout. Two EQ controls per channel give you a level of convenience often reserved for larger consoles. A rotary headphone volume fader makes it easy to adjust your personal listening level, while a master level with LED metering provides precise control over your master output signal. Designed for home studios, rehearsals, live performances, and podcast production, the Notepad series provides a layout that’s familiar to audio professionals yet easy to grasp for beginners.
Perfect for Rehearsals, Gigs, and More
The deceptively compact Notepad mixers easily fit in a gear bag and provide plenty of capability for writing sessions, rehearsals and gigs. Notepad mixers are engineered to provide iconic Soundcraft performance and allow you to connect your favorite gear like microphones, guitars, keyboards and more. With three models available (Notepad-5, -8FX and -12FX), there’s a Notepad mixer that’s a perfect match—whether you’re a singer-songwriter or a small rock ensemble.
Your All-in-one Podcasting Solution
The combination of premium Soundcraft components and the built-in USB audio interface make Notepad the ideal centerpiece for your podcasting workflow. The Notepad-5 is a great solution if you’re just starting out and don’t want to compromise on sound quality. From capturing monologues to interviews with multiple panelists, Notepad mixers are designed to help you share your ideas with the world.
Work Seamlessly with Your Mac or PC
Notepad's integrated USB audio interface allows you to easily record, edit and play projects using your favorite audio software. By combining Soundcraft legendary audio performance with HARMAN signal processing and the built-in USB interface for your computer, Notepad offers the best of both analog and digital audio in a no-compromise solution.
• Get legendary Soundcraft quality from professional microphone preamps
• Easily record, edit and playback from your Mac and PC with an integrated USB audio interface—simply plug-and-play with your Mac*
• Getting a great mix is easy with a familiar channel strip layout that includes EQ, aux send, master level and rotary headphone volume control
• Durable metal enclosure that’s built-to-last
*PC requires Soundcraft driver installation
• Input (Mic) - Mic/Line Combo Inputs: 1
• Input (Mic) - Gain: 1
• Input (Mic) - Inputs with Hi-Z: 1
• Input (Mic) - Peak Light: 1
• Input (Mic) - EQ High: 1
• Input (Mic) - EQ Mid: n/a
• Input (Mic) - EQ Low: 1
• Input (Mic) - Pan: n/a
• Input (Mic) - Level: 1
• Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line Inputs w/Trim: 1
• Input (Line) - RCA Stereo Line Inputs: 1
• Input (Line) - 1/4" Stereo Line External FX Return: n/a
• Input (Line) - Aux/FX: n/a
• Input (Line) - Balance: n/a
• Input (USB) - USB Return: 2, summed with RCA, to channel 4/5
• Output - Master Stereo Out: 1
• Output - Monitor Stereo Out: 1
• Output - Aux Out: n/a
• Lexicon Processing - Reverb/Chorus/Delay: n/a
• Lexicon Processing - Tap Tempo: n/a
• Output Control - Master Level Fader: 1
• Output Control - Monitor/Phones Level: 1
• Output Control - Output Meters: 4x LED