Inventaire du magasins
- Valenciennes Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 15:00
Nord Piano 4
The Nord Piano 4 also includes brilliant new performance features like Seamless Transitions, dedicated Piano Filters and Split Point Crossfades
The Nord Piano 4 has dedicated knobs and buttons for all essential functions required in a live performance situation. Transposing, setting up a split point or creating a layered sound can be accomplished in seconds.
The Nord Piano 4 features seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing.
Layers and advanced Split Point functionality
The Nord Piano 4 features two sound sections that can be combined in a layer or split over the keyboard. Each of the sound sections can have specific effects, Volume Pedal and/or Sustain Pedal assigned to them. The Piano 4 has 7 Split Points indicated with LED lights and the new Split Point Crossfade functionality, introduced with the Stage 3, offers smooth transitions between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors.
Refined Program Section
The enhanced Organize mode includes Copy/Paste and Move functionality for quickly rearranging your Programs to your desired order and a new Page View lets you easily sort and organize pages as a song list. All Programs, Pianos and Synth Samples can be easily navigated using the new uniform List View that offers alphabetical, numerical and category sorting options.
An optional new Numeric Pad Mode gives you instant access to Programs by entering the Program number.
The enhanced Piano section features a broad selection of our latest acoustic, electric and digital pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library, greatly expanded voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.
The Nord Piano 4 factory bank contains our latest Grands, Uprights, ElectricPianos and Digital Pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments with breathtaking realism.
All sounds can easily be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new unique world class sounds, and always free of charge.
Advanced String Resonance
Our unique Advanced String Resonance reproduces the intricate interplay of piano strings resonating at their fundamental or harmonic frequencies when other notes are played on our Upright and Grand piano sounds.
Creative Piano Filters
Providing an additional level of sonic control, the Piano Section now features dedicated piano filters for accentuating softness, mid or brilliance.
Outstanding piano experience
Virtual Hammer Action Technology
The exclusive Virtual Hammer Action Technology, introduced with Nord Piano 3, simulates the hammer movements in a Grand Piano delivering outstanding authenticity and dynamic response. The Triple Sensor keybed allows key movements to be determined with stunning precision. The result is a keyboard action that handles dynamic playing with amazing control at any velocity level.
The Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology enables you to produce a new note without lifting the key completely. This allows for smoother repetitions as the tone is not completely dampened between the strokes, similar to the fluent transitions possible on a Grand Piano.
Extended Triggering Range
The new keyboard technology makes both top and bottom triggering possible, resulting in amazing control when playing percussively as well as pianissimo with the keys half-pressed down.
Grand Weighted Action
The keybed has added weight for improved dynamic control providing authentic Piano touch and feel. The individual Fatar keybeds are meticulously calibrated at the Nord factory to ensure an even response over the whole range.
Nord Triple Pedal with Dynamic Pedal Noise
The included Nord Triple Pedal includes Soft and Sostenuto Pedals in addition to a unique Dynamic Sustain Pedal. The Triple Pedal also enables our Pedal Noise feature that dynamically simulates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism.
A Soft Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in an acoustic or an electromechanical instrument.
3 dynamic curves are available to suit your playing style, from soft to hard.
The Sample Synth Section
The Sample Synth Section features expanded memory for the Nord Sample Library 3.0 and extended voice polyphony.
The Sample Synth Section contains a great selection of high quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 including the exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin. All sounds can be quickly replaced using the Nord Sound Manager.
The Sample Synth is equipped with essential controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). A unique Nord feature allows you to create your own samples using the free Nord Sample Editor software for WIndows and Mac.
The Effect section features a great selection of instantly tweakable high quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes. All effects can be assigned freely to the Piano or Sample Synth section.
Effects 1 - Pan, Tremolo, Wah-wah and Ring Modulator. All effects can be controlled with a Control Pedal.
Effects 2 - Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, a new Vibe effect and two selectable depths for each effect.
Delay - Stereo delay effect with Tap Tempo button
Equalizer - Three band EQ, with sweepable mid
Compressor/Amp - Twin, JC, Small, Compressor and a new Tube Overdrive effect.
Reverb with three modes - Room, Stage, Hall each with a Bright option.
Connect your MP3 or CD player to the rear panel Nord Piano 4 monitor input to play along, rehearse to or jam with previously recorded music without the need of an external mixer or sound system. The signal will be monitored through the headphone output.
Accessoires inclus :
- Pédale de sustain
Nord Piano 4
- OLED Display
- Seamless Transitions
- Split Point Crossfades
- 16 banks with 25 programs - 400 locations
- Organize functionality for programs
- Live Mode - 5 Live programs
- Global Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Program Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Fine-tune: +/- 50 Cents
- Kbd Touch: 3 velocity response curves
- Triple Sensor keybed with Virtual Hammer Action Technology
- Split functionality with selectable split point and LED indication
- Layer functionality
- Mono Output option
- Dynamic Sustain Pedal action with the included Nord Triple Pedal
- Free OS updates
- 6 types - Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos, Digital, Layer, Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain up to 20 different models.
- 120 Voice Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos)
- Piano Filters (Soft, Mid, Bright)
- Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) - adjustable amount
- Selectable Soft Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord
- Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 - adjustable amount
- Octave transpose: -1/+1 (-6/+6 in Split mode, depending on Split position)
SAMPLE SYNTH SECTION
- 30+ Voice Polyphony
- Amp envelope with Attack and Decay/Release
- Selectable velocity sensitive low pass filter and dynamic range
- Octave transpose: -1/+1 (-6/+6 in Split mode, depending on Split position)
- Volume controllable with Volume Pedal (not included)
- Approx. 1 GB dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Approx. 512 MB dedicated to the Nord Sample Library 3.0
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
Amp Simulations, Comp and EQ
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Dedicated Reverb with Room, Stage and Hall algorithms, each with an additional Bright mode
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount and Tap-tempo function
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Piano pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, - DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc
- 1 Volume Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Nord Piano 4: 1287 mm (50.7"), 121 mm (4.8"), 340 mm (13.4")
- Nord Triple Pedal: 264 mm (10.4"), 224 mm (8.8"), 70 mm (2.8")
- Nord Piano 4: 18,5 kg (40.1 lbs)
- Pedal: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Nord Triple Pedal
- User Manual
- Power cord
Nord Piano Library v5 DVD-ROM
Nord Keyboard Stand V2
Nord Soft Case
Nord Music Stand