Inventaire du magasins
- Anvers XXL Only in store Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Bruxelles Only in store Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Gand Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Hasselt Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Herentals Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Roulers Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Magasin Pas en stock
- Amsterdam XL Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Den Bosch NEW Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Eindhoven XXL Pas en stock Ouverte jusqu'a 20:00 hr
- Rotterdam XXXL Pas en stock Ouverte jusqu'a 20:00 hr
- Utrecht Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
Nord Lead A1
The Lead for Speed
Producing stand-out sounds for live or for the studio, the Lead A1 is ideal for all musical genres. Thanks to its carefully thought-out user interface, the Lead A1 encourages experimentation, allows for far speedier programming than would otherwise be possible, and ultimately delivers sensational sonic results.
Our best-ever analog modeling...
At the heart of the Lead A1 is our new analog modeling engine. Taking our virtual analog synthesis to a new level, this modeling recreates a total analog signal path with uncanny realism, and is capable of immense sonic variety. With 24-voice polyphony and four simultaneous synthesizer parts, the Lead A1 is a true synthesizer powerhouse that goes far beyond the current trend for limited capability analog reissues.
...combined with our most intuitive interface
Fundamental to the design of the Lead A1 is a brand new simple yet sophisticated front panel interface. The design is in fact the result of requests from professional players – even the most experienced programmers - who need to create the perfect sound as quickly as possible for today's live or studio time demands. The Lead A1 allows easy patch creation and experimentation thanks to a new and unique oscillator section, pre-programmed modulation matrix, and simplified ADR envelopes. Dive in and create incredible patches far quicker than would normally be possible with a synthesizer of such power.
Accessoires inclus :
- Câble électrique
Nord Lead A1
• 49-key octave velocity sensitive keyboard with octave shift buttons (+/-2 octaves).
• Keyboard Split with 2 slots for the upper and lower sections.
• Modulation Wheel
• Pitch Stick (with no dead zone at zero crossing).
• Programmable Pitch bend range, up to +/- 4 octaves
• Separate up/down bend range: -12 or -24 semitones, + 2 semitones
• 1 pedal input for sustain.
• 1 pedal input for expression pedal.
• 3 LED displays, 23 knobs, 3 encoders and 20+ buttons for program and performance editing.
• Multiple Oscillator waveforms (traditional analog, extended analog, pulse waveforms, wavetable)
• OSC config knob 8 categories (Pitch, Detune, Shape, Sync, Ring Modulation, Noise, Dual Osc, FM)
• Multi-mode filter with 12 dB (2-pole) low pass, 24 dB (4-pole) lowpass and band pass, high pass, Ladder M and Ladder 303 characteristics.
• Cut off, Resonance, envelope amount, envelope amount controlled by velocity.
• ADR/ASR envelope.
• Filter keyboard tracking can be set to off, 1/3, 2/3 or full.
• Adjustable Filter Distortion.
• LFO 1 generates a triangle, square, sawtooth, inverted sawtooth or sample and hold waveforms. LFO 1 can be routed to Filter Frequency, Pitch, • Shape and Osc mod. The LFO 1 rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
• LFO can be switched to Env mode with three different characteristics and sample and hold is manually triggered by keyboard.
• Arpeggiator: Range: 1 - 4 octave. Modes: up, down, up/down, random, Poly. The Arpeggio rate can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
• ADR/ASR envelope, velocity control on/off, inverse envelope on/off.
• AD/SR envelope, velocity control on/off, gain control.
• individual Pan-control per program
• Voice modes: Poly, Legato with portamento, Mono, True Unison 1, 2 & 3.
• Four program slots for layering possibilities.
• FX section with Flanger, Phaser, Ring Modulation, Chorus, Ensemble and Drive.
• Delay section with tap tempo, four stages of feedback, ping-pong, dry/wet mix. The Delay speed can be synchronized to the Master Clock.
• Reverb section with five algorithms (Room, Stage 1, Stage 2, Hall 1, Hall 2).
• Programs (single sounds): 8 x 50 (400) locations
• Performances (multi sounds): 4 x 50 (200) locations
• 4 outputs. Each slot can be assigned to its own output.
• Headphones output.
• High resolution low noise 24 bit DACs.
• All control knobs and switches send and receive control change messages.
• System exclusive bulk dumps. One program or all programs.
• Master Clock will sync to incoming MIDI clock.
• Soft Thru
• 4 Line Level Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
• Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
• Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g., Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
• Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 or Korg XVP10.
• USB connector with MIDI capabilities
• MIDI In & Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
• User Manual
• Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
• Nord CD ROM with Nord Sound Manager
• Nord Lead A1: 864 x 94 x 272 mm (34.0 x 3.7 x 10.7")
• Nord Lead A1: 4.85 kg (10.7 lbs)