Inventaire du magasins
- Valenciennes Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
Native Instruments Maschine Jam
Create your own patterns and rhythms with Maschine Jam's powerful step sequencer. There’s no limit to the sounds you can sequence using the 8x8 click-pad matrix.
The Contemporary Digital Instrument
The Maschine Jam hardware works in perfect unison with the acclaimed Maschine software. Swiftly bring your ideas to life with a versatile workflow fueled by software that’s always evolving. Start by creating something new with the immediacy of tactile control. Then easily store, recall, and develop your tracks with the flexibility of software in a digitally unified production environment.
And whatever your setup, Maschine Jam works through the software as a plug-in inside your DAW, or as an advanced MIDI controller for popular platforms.
Performing With Smart Strips
Maschine Jam's dual-touch Smart Strips are truly one of a kind. Experience a new performance paradigm, and get physical with precision sound tweaking. In addition, Perform Mode lets you bring complex sound textures to life with Maschine's unique Perform FX.
Superior Sounds Included
Get over 29 GB of professional sound right out of the box, and control it all from Maschine Jam. Mold your drums with sonically-outstanding Drum Synths, and use the Smart Strips to animate sounds with advanced motion-sensitive Perform FX. Plus, you get KOMPLETE 11 SELECT – a premium selection of 11 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
Brainstorm ideas instantly. One-touch access to patterns supports spontaneous Jamming and arrangement sketching. Just mix and match different clips and scenes to flesh out your latest creation.
Two Maschines are better than one. Team up Maschine Jam with any other Maschine hardware and combine the best of both production styles, always in perfect sync. Tap in drums on Maschine’s pads, and launch patterns and scenes with one-touch simplicity on Maschine Jam for a unified production/performance ecosystem.
If you already own Maschine, you qualify for a special offer: Get two free Maschine Expansions* when you purchase Maschine Jam.
Notes Mode For Smart STrips
Maschine Jam's Notes Mode lets you play synths using the Smart Strips, for an inspiring new playing experience. Finger-strum chords in key with different scales to uncover new melodic ideas.
Maschine Jam and KOMPLETE form a fully tactile and inspiring production duo. Perform melodies, chords, and arpeggios with a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard, record them into different patterns, and use Maschine Jam’s click-pad matrix to experiment with sequences – all seamlessly in sync.
The World Of Maschine
Explore the entire the Maschine family – integrated software/hardware systems for modern music production and performance. Cutting-edge Maschine 2 software features a powerful audio engine, Maschine 2 Drum Synths, scale, arp, and chord functions, and much more. And all flavors of Maschine hardware work seamlessly with any DAW – the perfect tools for any 21st century stage or studio.
Native Instruments Maschine Jam
• Mac OS X 10.10 or 10.11 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM
• Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM
• USB 2.0 Port, 29 GB free disk space for complete installation
• Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
• Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions.
• MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
• MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration – an internet connection is required. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
• Product includes: MASCHINE JAM controller hardware, USB cable, mounting stand, 25,00 € e-voucher good for the purchase of additional KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects or MASCHINE Expansions from the NI Online Shop.
Dimensions and Weight
Width: 320 mm / 12.6",
Length: 295 mm / 11.6",
Height: 30 mm / 1.2",
Weight: 2.7 kg / 5,9 lbs
• 64 multi-color, high-quality, illuminated step matrix buttons
• 8 Touch Strips with realtime multi color indication, multi touch (Smart Strip functionality)
• 8 multicolor group buttons and 8 multicolor scene buttons
• 31 backlit click buttons
• 1 touch sensitive push encoder
• 1 Backlit Directional PAD
• USB 2.0, 3.0
• Kensington lock