Numéro d'article: 281856
Ce produit est de stock dans l'un ou plusieurs de nos magasins et peut vous être envoyé endéans les prochains jours.
Inventaire du magasins
- Valenciennes Only in store Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Anvers XXL En stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Kortrijk NEW En stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Ostende En stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Bruxelles Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Gand Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- The DJGear Shop - Gand Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Hasselt Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Herentals Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Malines Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Roulers Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Magasin Pas en stock
- Amsterdam XL Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Den Bosch NEW Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- La Haye XXL Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- The DJGear Shop - La Haye NEW Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Deventer Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Eindhoven XXL Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Groningen Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Heerlen Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Rotterdam XXXL Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Utrecht Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
Focusrite Scarlett 3 2i2
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
The Focusrite sound: Officially supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from a three-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
• Ableton Live Lite
• Quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic music making software.
• Pro Tools ® | First Focusrite Creative Pack
• Pro Tools® | First brings you all the main features and workflow of the industry standard Pro Tools® in an entry-level music-making package designed to get the novice producer, instrumentalist or singer-songwriter up and recording in no time, adding 21 powerful plug-ins.
• Splice Sounds
• Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts – offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
Hitmaker Expansion worth over €1300 in free plugins
Antares® Auto-Tune® Access
For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best
vocal takes, to lightning-fast Hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to
Relab’s LX480 Essentials
Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits.
LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from
Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and
everyone in between.
Softube® Marshall® Silver Jubilee 2555
The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts
Softube®. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and
up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
XLN Audio® Addictive Keys
Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professionalsounding models from Steinway®, Yamaha® and the classic Rhodes®. Plug in your MIDI
controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to
capture one of these beautiful pianos – right from your studio.
XLN Audio® Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock
Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples
from a high-end Tama® and Pearl® drums, and Paiste® and Sabian® cymbals, recorded at
Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
The fully-analogue-modelled replica of a classic American polysynth. Bx_oberhausen is a
component-by-component reproduction of an icon. With 32 voices, this digital model is
capable of twice the count of today’s most valuable all-analogue synths – for lush chords
and huge unison.
Brainworx® Bx_console Focusrite SC
The preamps that made Focusrite what we are today to your music. No other plug-in offers
the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps – the origin
of the famous ‘Air’ we still hear on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a
full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite
Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and
Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across
the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2
Get your record release-ready with the high-end analogue mastering system. Bringing a
smooth and simple workflow to the art of mastering, allowing anyone, from first-timeproducer to industry pro to get studio-quality results quickly and effortlessly.
Focusrite Scarlett 3 2i2
• Connectivity: USB Type-C
• Protocol: USB 2.0
• Form Factor: Desktop
• Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
• A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
• Number of Preamps: 2
• Phantom Power: YES
• Instrument Inputs: 2
• Line Inputs: 2
• Analogue Outputs: 2
• Headphone Outputs: 1
• Bus Powered: YES