Numéro d'article: 256445
Electro Harmonix Battalion
- Four-band EQ tailored specifically for bass guitar. Includes controls for Bass (below 200Hz), Lo Mid (boost/cut at 280Hz Mid (boost/cut at 750Hz) and Treble (boost/cut above 2kHz).
- The Battalion’s distortion section delivers an awesome array of distorted bass sounds.
- Distortion section features Level, Blend, Drive and Tone controls plus a dedicated footswitch.
- Three signal flow modes yield unique tonal variations. Pre EQ, distortion comes before EQ. Post EQ, distortion comes after EQ and Dry EQ, only the dry signal mixed in with the Blend control is affected by the EQ
- Compressor with dedicated pushbutton, amount control and LED adds thump and sustain to your bass sound
- Noise Gate with adjustable threshold control eliminates noise and hum while preserving your attack and original tone
- Flexible I/O allows the Battalion to fit perfectly in any bass rig or application
- ¼" input jack includes switchable 10dB pad
- Includes a headphone ready ¼" output jack plus a hardwired ¼" dry output jack
- Balanced XLR output for use as a DI. The DI features dedicated level, bypass and ground lift controls
- The Battalion features all-analog circuitry and comes with an EHX9.6DC-200mA AC adapter
From the Blog
Introducing the New Battalion Bass Preamp & DI
Electro-Harmonix announces the Battalion Bass Preamp and DI for bass equipped with a four-band equalizer, fully-featured MOSFET distortion section with three signal path options, a compressor, a noise gate and comprehensive I/O.
The pedal’s four-band EQ section includes Bass (below 200Hz), Lo Mid (boost/cut at 280Hz), Hi Mid (Boost/cut at 750Hz) and Treble (boost/cut above 2kHz) controls. Its Distortion section is equipped with Level, Blend, Drive and Tone controls plus a dedicated footswitch. Three signal flow modes determine where the distortion is applied within the signal chain and each delivers unique tonal variations. They are: Pre EQ, where the distortion comes before the EQ. Post EQ, where the distortion comes after the EQ and Dry EQ where only the dry signal mixed in with the Blend control is affected by the EQ.
The Battalion’s compressor is engaged via pushbutton and includes a level control and blue LED. The pedal’s Gate knob sets the threshold for the noise gate while the -10dB Pad Button lets the pedal accommodate basses with both active and passive pickups.
The Battalion includes a ¼" input jack , a ¼" output jack that is headphone ready, ¼" dry output and a balanced XLR output for use as a DI. The DI features dedicated level, bypass and ground lift controls.
The Battalion features all-analog circuitry and comes with an EHX9.6DC-200mA AC adapter.