Numéro d'article: 256889
Ce produit n'est pas disponible de stock. Il se peut néanmoins que celui-ci soit livrable par notre fournisseur et, si tel est le cas, rapidement livrable. Veuillez prendre contact avec notre service clientèle pour plus d'informations.
Inventaire du magasins
- Valenciennes Sur demande Ouverte jusqu'a 19:00 hr
Boss Waza Amp Head 75
• Inherited spirit from historical masters and BOSS Waza craftsmanship combine to create a 75-watt amp head with the ideal rock sound for gigging
• Three-way Amplifier selector knob for instant character variations: the legendary vintage stack tone in the Internal position, the “Waza Brown Sound” in the A position as a pre-installed Tone Capsule, and access to optional Tone Capsule expansion in the B position
• Four switchable channels (Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, and Lead 2) for each amplifier character
• 3U rack unit mounted in a dedicated wood cabinet
• Reliable, maintenance-free 75-watt solid-state power amp designed with discrete circuitry
• Four-way Power Control (1 W, 15 W, 50 W, Max) allows for sweet power tube distortion at any volume
• Modern expandability for various situations with two EFX loops, line out with Air Feel control function, foot controller, and more
• 4 x 12” and 2 x 12” matching cabinets available, perfectly designed for maximum compatibility
Inherited Historical Spirit Breeds the Ideal Rock Sound
The Waza is BOSS expertise and passion, combined with the inherited spirit of historical master amp builders. Together, the two join to create the ideal rock sound. The very first stack amp is still the benchmark for rock amps, even now. Throughout history, master builders have worked to fine-tune this classic amp design to discover even more refined tones, and the famous ‘70s and ‘80s hard rock sound, often called the “brown sound,” was born in this pursuit. This highly sought-after sound offers many characteristics in perfect balance, including dynamics that respond to the player’s picking nuance, growling low end, powerful midrange, bite, smooth high-end presence, airiness, touch sensitivity, and more. From the factory, the Waza Amp Head 75 includes two different amp characters selectable from the front panel, allowing you to completely re-voice the amp at will. The Internal setting delivers the authentic sound of the very first stack amp. Engaging the Amplifier A setting instantly switches to BOSS’s painstaking interpretation of the coveted brown sound. There’s an Amplifier B setting as well, which provides a third character that’s available by adding an optional Waza Tone Capsule. For each amp character, you have access to four channels—Clean, Crunch, Lead 1, and Lead 2—providing a wide range of serious rock tones, from vintage to modern and beyond.
Power Control and Other Modern Features
No tube amp player can resist cranking up the volume to get a true feeling of how an amp performs at its peak. When the output section is really working, you get a richer overtone texture and a more dynamically responsive feel. Thanks to the Waza Amp Head 75’s built-in power control capability, you can enjoy this inspiring sound and feel at any volume, even bedroom levels. The Waza Amp Head 75 also includes many other modern features that complement its historical and innovative spirit. Two EFX Loops with selectable parallel or series routing allow for advanced sound creativity in combination with stompboxes and rack effects. A line out with mic’d cabinet voicing is also available, allowing for direct connectivity to external mixers or recording devices. And with the Air Feel switch, you can to change the sound character of the mic voicing to taste. A special Cabinet Resonance switch on the amp magically changes the sound coloration of the connected cabinet. Additionally, an included foot controller lets you change channels and switch effects on/off, and there’s even a USB Rec Out jack for recording directly to a computer.
Dependable Durability for Creative Freedom
While the Waza Amp Head 75 delivers ample power for any stage performance, it’s free from the common maintenance issues found in tube amps that are powerful enough for live gigs. The Waza architecture eliminates major drawbacks such as vibration damage, tube replacement, and other costly concerns, making the amp basically maintenance-free. And with Waza craftsmanship, you can count on BOSS’s proven history of extreme reliability and years of endurance in all sorts of professional situations. With its exceptional sound and modern design, the Waza Amp Head 75 eliminates stress for gigging pros, allowing them to completely concentrate on their creative inspiration while performing.