Numéro d'article: 223055
Ce produit n'est pas disponible de stock. Il se peut néanmoins que celui-ci soit livrable par notre fournisseur et, si tel est le cas, rapidement livrable. Veuillez prendre contact avec notre service clientèle pour plus d'informations.
Inventaire du magasins
- Valenciennes Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
Behringer X32 Producer TP
X32 serves the user a full complement of 25 long-throw, 100 mm motorized servo faders for primary mix control. Working in concert with the LCD Scribble Strips and TFT Display, the faders serve multiple functions while always keeping you informed. Separate fader sections for inputs and groups/buses allow for convenient assignments from inputs to groups/buses. With the ability to store up to 100 scenes, X32’s motorized faders jump to life the moment a scene is recalled.
With the introduction of the new 2.0 firmware, Behringer have not only dramatically improved the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including “Acoustic Integration” for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems.
Then Behringer completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX “Plug-Ins” and added classic processor examples based on “True Physical Modelling”. They have also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity.
Above all, the X32 is designed to put the power of digital in your hands – without compromise.
Behringer X32 Producer TP
• 40-input channel, 25-bus rack-mountable digital mixing console
• Touring-grade road case featuring marine-grade plywood, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions and high-density protective foam
• 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• 17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
• 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input
• 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
• iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
• High-resolution 5" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
• Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA groups and 6 mute groups
• Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
• 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency for mixing a total of 48 signals on 25 buses
• Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
• 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
• Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
• Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
• ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P16 Personal Monitoring System
• Networked remote control via Ethernet for show setups with on-screen software editor
• Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
• MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
• Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
• Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany