Inventaire du magasins
- Valenciennes Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 15:00 hr
- Anvers XXL En stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Bruxelles Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Gand Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Hasselt Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Herentals Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Malines Pas en stock
- Roulers Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Magasin Pas en stock
- Amsterdam XL Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Den Bosch NEW Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- La Haye XXL Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - La Haye NEW Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Deventer Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 12:00 hr
- Eindhoven XXL Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Rotterdam XXXL Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Utrecht Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
Arturia MiniFuse 1 White
PORTABLE SOLO AUDIO INTERFACE
Time to record the song, the beat, or the content you’ve always wanted to. MiniFuse 1 is the compact audio interface designed to work for you, whatever your style. Get your sound out there with simple recording, a fun workflow, and all the creative software you’ll ever need.
Make your sound happen.
Make music and record audio wherever inspiration strikes, from your home studio to the great outdoors, with the ultimate portable recording interface.
Whether you’re a solo guitarist, vocalist, budding content creator, or anything in between, enjoy the sharpest sound quality, the smartest features, and the best software included as standard. MiniFuse 1 is designed to make your sound happen.
• 1 x Input
• 2 x outputs
• 1 x headphone
• 1 x USB Hub
MiniFuse 1’s connections, feature set, and innovative design simply makes your creative life easier.
Recording made easy
MiniFuse 1 is made to bridge the gap between idea and finished product. Built by audio experts and engineers with a passion for brilliant sound, it ticks every box for whatever type of audio creation you’re into, from podcasting to beatmaking.
MiniFuse 1 fits right into your setup with a straightforward set of ins and outs. Its single combo input lets you easily connect either XLR or 1/4” jack cables. Plug into your computer with quick & compact USB-C compatibility. Finally, connect USB devices like your MIDI keyboard with the additional USB hub socket.
Simply the best sound
For audiophiles, MiniFuse boasts a 110dB dynamic range and a class-leading equivalent input noise of -129dB. For everyone else, that means that every recording you make sounds incredible, with rich dynamics, clear noise-free signal, and studio-grade quality - you can’t go wrong.
Tough, portable design
Break the mold and take your studio on the go. MiniFuse is not only compact and lightweight; its rugged aluminium casing can handle the mobile producer’s lifestyle. Chuck it in your bag, get out there, and find the sound you’ve been looking for.
Whether you're using a laptop or desktop, MiniFuse can work for you. PC or Mac, connect it and enjoy total recording freedom. Better still, with the MiniFuse Control Center app, you can monitor its inputs, outputs, settings, and firmware updates in one place.
The best software included
MiniFuse comes with an exclusive selection of software titles offering everything you need to give your sound the professional edge. This isn’t a bundle of fremium plugins or demos - this is the same exceptional software used by music and audio professionals worldwide.
Arturia MiniFuse 1 White
• Included Arturia instruments - 500 vintage & modern keyboard presets with Analog Lab Intro
• Arturia FX:
• Rev PLATE-140 reverb
• Pre 1973 vintage preamp
• Delay TAPE-201 echo
• Chorus JUN-6 analog chorus
• Ableton Live Lite - compose, record, produce anything
• Tutorials - Learn recording and music production with MiniFuse, starting with the basics
• Exclusive content - Tips, tricks, and advice from industry experts
• Dedicated online portal - Access everything you need online in one place
• Subscriptions - Complimentary introductions to world-class audio & mixing services
• 1 x combo Mic/Inst/Line XLR Input with 48V phantom power
• 2 x 1/4" TRS balanced line outputs with volume control
• 1 x stereo headphone output with volume control
• Direct Monitor switch
• 1 x USB2 type A hub (250mA max.)
• 1 x stereo virtual loopback channel
• USB-C interface compatible with PC and Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible