Inventaire du magasins
- Anvers Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Bruxelles Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Gand Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Magasin Pas en stock
- Rotterdam En stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Amsterdam Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Den Bosch Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Eindhoven Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Utrecht Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
Arturia AudioFuse Silver
Chain of purity
You are working from home but still want the sound of a professional studio? AudioFuse is built on a fully symmetrical audio chain where every stage has been carefully designed, resulting in unrivalled sonic purity. The two DiscretePRO® microphone preamps take the best of yesterday’s vintage consoles and today’s technology, providing a unique, totally discrete circuit that goes beyond the limitations of integrated circuits. The analog-digital converters are of the latest generation and deliver audio with startling transparency. In conjunction with our advanced clocking system they guarantee extremely accurate timing. Yes, sound has been taken seriously.
How the work flows
AudioFuse was developed with the musician’s workflow in mind. Want to adjust gain on channel 1? Turn the knob. Need to switch monitors? Press a button. If you want more level in one of the headphones, just turn up the dedicated knob. There is no menu in AudioFuse. Nothing is buried, every control is at your fingertips.
Connect to the world
Want to connect gear? AudioFuse works with virtually everything: mics, instruments, turntables, studio equipment, Mac, PC, tablets, even iOS and Android phones. With a round-trip latency as low as 3 milliseconds. Need Talkback for instant communication with your vocalist in the next room? Inserts to add professional effects processing to your recording chain? Instantly compare your mix on two sets of monitors so you know how your mixes translate to the real world? It’s all there!
You want to record anywhere and everywhere? Enjoy the build quality of an aluminum chassis. Now be aware that quality in AudioFuse does not just come down to how it looks. Every single unit has to pass rigorous testing before it can be packed and shipped. It will even come with its own measurement chart showing the output plot of your particular unit. Designed for the most demanding musicians and audio purists. AudioFuse leaves the sound, work and inspiration flows intact. And that’s a revolution.
Arturia AudioFuse Silver
• 14 Input, 14 Output channels
• 4 analog inputs: 2x Mic/Instrument/Line, 2x Phono/Line
• 4 analog outputs
• 2 analog inserts
• ADAT In & Out
• SPDIF In & Out
• Word Clock In & Out
• MIDI In & Out
• 3-port USB hub
• 2 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
• 2 phono RIAA preamps
• 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
• Option for analog soft-clipping
• Talkback feature with a dedicated builtin microphone
• A/B speaker switching
• Direct monitoring
• Separate Master & Monitor mix channels
• USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android & Linux compatibility
• 3 models: Silver, Grey, Black
• Aluminum chassis, leather-covered top
• DiscretePRO® Technology