Inventaire du magasins
- Valenciennes Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 15:00 hr
- Anvers XXL En stock Ouverte jusqu'a 18:00 hr
- Saint-Nicolas XXL Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Bruges Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Bruxelles Pas en stock Ouverte jusqu'a 18:00 hr
- Gand Pas en stock Ouverte jusqu'a 18:00 hr
- Herentals Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Louvain Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Liège Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 14:00 hr
- Malines Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Roulers Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Rotterdam XXL Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Amsterdam Pas en stock Fermé
- La Haye Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Eindhoven Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Groningen Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Heerlen Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Leeuwarden Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Utrecht Pas en stock Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
Allen & Heath SQ-6
96kHz XCVI Core
SQ is a future-proofed, next-generation console, powered by Allen & Heath’s 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine. XCVI delivers class-leading high resolution audio quality, ultra-low latency of <0.7ms, variable bit depth for ultimate precision and noise performance, mix coherency down to the sample, and the sheer power to handle high channel / mix counts and ample FX / processing.
DEEP processing ready
SQ’s DEEP processing architecture allows owners to hand-pick boutique compressor and preamp emulations to suit their style and needs. DEEP plugins can be embedded directly within the mixer’s inputs and mix channels, all without adding system latency or setup hassles.
The Ultimate IEM Mixer
With no less than 12 stereo mixes and super-low latency, and both parametric and graphic EQ on every mix, SQ is the perfect companion for in-ear monitoring setups. SQ’s airline-friendly compactness and rugged build quality mean there’s no reason to gamble on house monitor consoles again.
Expandable up to 48 mics
SQ-6 has all the onboard I/O you need for standalone operation. Thanks to its SLink intelligent port, SQ can also be expanded up to a total of 48 mic inputs via a family of 96kHz and 48kHz rack and stage box expanders (e.g. AB168, AR2412, AR84 and DX168), making it a flexible, mix ‘n’ match solution for owners of other Allen & Heath digital systems. You can also link your SQ directly to another SQ or even a dLive system.
Dante, Waves and more
SQ is the centrepiece of a growing ecosystem of apps, expanders, audio networking, personal mixers and more, allowing you to connect, adapt and expand to your heart’s content. It’s compatible with leading audio networking standards too - add an audio networking card such as Dante or Waves to SQ’s I/O port and you’re ready to integrate with installed systems, provide a digital FoH / Monitor split and more.
Flexible multitrack recording
The integrated SQ-Drive makes it quick and easy to capture a 96kHz multitrack or stereo recording of the show direct to a USB key or drive. No software setup, no soundcard driver issues and no extra laptop to bring to the performance. SQ-Drive is also a smart way to manage walk-in music.
Also provided is a built-in 32x32 96kHz audio interface for multitrack recording, backing tracks or virtual soundcheck applications. The interface is Core Audio and ASIO compliant and comes complete with MIDI and DAW control capabilities.
SQ’s advanced automatic mic mixer (AMM) features make it ideally suited to mixing conferences, panel talks and TV shows. It’s fully integrated in the mixer too, with no extra latency, so you don’t need to route the audio to an internal DSP rack or an external plugin system.
Designed for the pro
We know that the live environment can be tough on gear – that’s why we devised our most punishing regime of testing and retesting yet for SQ. From its 3-tier, all metal chassis to its extruded aluminium light bar, SQ has tremendous strength and rigidity underlying its good looks.
The Mixing Experience
With each new design, the Allen & Heath team strives to get closer to the ultimate mixing experience. SQ’s dashboard is centred around a high-res 7” capacitive touchscreen, framed by an array of high-grip, illuminating encoders to create an intuitive, integrated blend of clear visual feedback and immediate, hands-on control. Channels and mixes can be dragged and dropped to any strip, with custom naming and colour coding on the colour strip displays, allowing you to build a mixing environment that mirrors your own workflow. Each strip features our patented Chromatic channel metering system, giving you at-a-glance level indication thanks to LEDs with variable brightness and colour. SQ-6 also offers 16 Softkeys and 4 Soft Rotaries with displays that can be assigned to the functions you want at your fingertips, and a ‘channel to all’ mix button to instantly access all sends from the selected channel.
Allen & Heath has a well-earned reputation for crafting FX emulations that rival the very best plug-ins, but with none of the associated hassle. SQ is armed with 8 stereo FX engines and features the acclaimed RackExtra library of emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators and more. All FX have dedicated stereo returns so you don’t need to waste input channels.
ME Personal Mixing System
SQ is fully compatible with the ME Personal Mixing System, allowing the performers to take control of their own monitor mixes. Any number of ME-1 and ME-500 personal mixers can be daisy-chained from the mixer’s SLink port, or from a connected remote expander.
*AMM is scheduled for release Q1 2018
Allen & Heath SQ-6
• 96kHz FPGA processing
• 48 Input Channels
• DEEP Processing ready
• 25 Faders / 6 Layers
• 12 Stereo mixes + LR
• 3 Stereo Matrix
• 8 Stereo FX Engines + dedicated returns
• 7” capacitive touchscreen
• SLink port for remote audio / expansion
• 64ch I/O Port for audio networking
• 32x32 USB audio interface
• SQ-Drive direct recording to USB
• AES output
• Chromatic channel metering
• Integrated LED illumination
• Dedicated physical controls
• 16 Assignable SoftKeys
• 4 Assignable Soft Rotaries
• Channel LCD displays