Inventaire du magasins
- Bruxelles En stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Magasin En stock
- Anvers Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Gand Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Eindhoven En stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Amsterdam Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Den Bosch Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Rotterdam Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Utrecht Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
Walrus Audio Mako Series: R1 High Fidelity Reverb FX
The R1 boasts a volume swell effect that can be applied to any program, sustain and latching momentary features, stereo in and out, MIDI control, and up to nine on-board presets (128 via MIDI). Players of all styles and genres will be able to find eternal inspiration with the R1.
- Six high-fidelity stereo programs: Spring, Hall, Plate, BFR, Refract and Air
- Momentary sustain or latch for all programs
- Swell feature available on all programs
- Tune control for all programs
- Adjustable modulation
- Stereo in and out
- Save up to 9 presets onboard, 128 via MIDI
- Built on our powerful Mako platform with Analog Devices SHARC processor
Spring - The Spring program emulates an excited spring reverb commonly found in tube amps with loads of transducing drip. Easily go from subtle to full-on surf rock. Experiment with the decay knob to get more than average amounts of reverb not found in traditional amp spring reverb tanks.
X knob adds a warm grit to the reverb decay.
Hall - The Hall program provides the acoustics of large live sound spaces like concert halls to arenas. Longer decays and higher X knob settings result in a massive wash of ambiance. Shorter decay and lower X settings allow for a more intimate reverb expression.
X knob controls the room's size; smaller at lower settings to larger room sizes as you increase X.
Plate – The Plate program emulates a smooth analog plate reverb with nice even diffusion inspired by famous plates like the EMT 140.
X knob adds grit simulating overdriving the input to the plate reverb.
BFR - BFR is a no holds, big, f____, reverb. This is more than a giant arena reverb. It's a hall-esque reverb with rich and lush decay in a vast cavern filled with choirs of angels.
X knob controls the amount of diffusion applied to the multi-tap delays used to form the program. At lower X settings, you'll hear these delays bouncing around for a more textured sound. As you increase the X knob, the delays are diffused, creating a smooth texture, and lifting your riffs and chords into the atmosphere. See ya.
RFRCT (Refract) - The RFRCT program allows for lovely, charming, glitch-like, and reverse delay textures hovering over a largely diffused reverb. The Rate controls on RFRCT change how often the glitch and reverse effects occur while Depth controls the overall volume of these elements.
X knob is used to shape the tone of the glitch and reverse effects. At zero, these elements will have a lo-fi, almost tape-like sound to them. Increasing the X knob brightens these elements with more pristine details.
Air - The Air program offers a larger diffused reverb but has a more "crisp" clarity to its decay. Explore slow-building sounds that don't get in the way of your playing. Air compliments keys and synths as well.
X knob introduces wispy and airy textures that move between the left and right channels. At zero, the effect will be off. Turning clockwise will increase the volume of the air effect.
The R1 can save up to nine on-board presets, and up to 128 are accessible via MIDI. On-board presets are accessible with the bank switch. Cycle between presets in each bank by pressing Bypass and tap at the same time. You will see the right LED change from Red to Green to Blue. Any adjustments made in a preset will change the tap LED to purple, indicating you have edited the preset. The R1 employs a powerful reverb engine that allows for the true preset spill over. When you switch presets, the new preset loads, and the previous preset is allowed to decay naturally.
Use the Tune knob to shape the amount of low and high frequencies in the reverb signal. The X position is unique to program-specific features listed above.
Each program can be fully customized to your taste and playing style with the Tweak knob.
Rate: Controls the rate of the LFO applied to the wet reverb signal.
Depth: Controls the Depth of the LFO applied to the reverb signal.
Pre Delay: Controls how long it takes after you play for the reverb to become audible.
The R1 has three different bypass modes.
DSP+True Bypass (trails)
DSP Bypass (trails)
Press and hold the SUS/LATCH (Sustain/Latch) switch to momentarily sustain the current reverb and continue to play over it through the same reverb algorithm. No dry signal here! Clicking the SUS/LATCH switch lets you latch the present reverb decay while you play over it.
Walrus Audio Mako Series: R1 High Fidelity Reverb FX
- The R1 comes in an anodized matte black finish with red, orange, cream, gold, green, purple and blue ink.
- The enclosure’s exact size with knobs is 4.9” x 2.52” x 2.64”. Power requirements are 9VDC (300mA minimum).
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power supply not included
- 24-bit 48kHz A/D and D/A converters for high quality audio
- 32-Bit floating point processing
- Sharc & ARM co-processors
- 12,4 x 6,7 x 6,4 cm