Inventaire du magasins
- Saint-Nicolas XXL En stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Anvers Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Bruges Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Bruxelles Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Gand Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Herentals Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Louvain Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Liège Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Malines Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Roulers Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
- Valenciennes Pas en stock Essayez ce produit en magasin
TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper
• Dedicated Stop Footswitch
• Looper effects: Stop, Reverse and Half Speed
• Loop Import/Export and Backing tracks
Start Where We Began
Guitarists love Ditto Looper like nothing else. Its ultra simple design and guitar-centric features like true-bypass, analog dry-through, high quality audio, as well as 5 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs resonated with guitarists around the world. So why mess with what we nailed the first time?
Ditto X2 is the natural evolution of Ditto Looper. We’ve listened to all the feedback we’ve had from happy Ditto users and carefully selected a handful of amazing features that are designed specifically to take your looping to the next level. Ditto X2 is for when you want to get serious about looping, but without sacrificing that signature-simplicity that guitar players know and love from Ditto Looper.
Let ya in on a little secret? We love effects. But to us they need to make sense, and the resurgence of loopers fueled by Ditto Looper had more and more guitarists scream: loop-laden effects please! Ditto X2 Looper allows you to play loops in reverse, half-speed or both at the same time. Which, as you might imagine, can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks. Both options are highly recommended.
Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough
Don’t use effects you say? Well, if you have ever tried looping during a live performance then you know the importance of being able to stop the loop exactly when you want to. Ditto X2 lets you use the FX footswitch as a dedicated stop, letting you end things nice and easy.
Free Your Mind
Your loops are a reflection of you. So to have them trapped in a tiny box just doesn’t make any sense. Now you are free to export your loops and work with them in a DAW of your choice, or you can import loops and even backing tracks into the pedal and take them to gigs. Small sentence, HUGE advantage for gigging musicians!.
Loopers are the ultimate jamming tool. It’s your ultra-tight rhythm guitar player that never gets bored of bangin’ out power chords, boogie riffs or I-IV-V vamps. But too make practicing even more inspiring, we’ve collaborated with JamTrackCentral to give you a package of some of the best backing tracks available. The tracks are expertly recorded, feature solos by top guitarists and – best of all – they’re free of charge when you buy a Ditto X2.
True To Tone
You love tone, so do we and our design philosophy testifies to that. So whatever route you want to go, we’ve got your back. With optimized headroom and True Bypass, Ditto X2 guarantees optimal tonal integrity and zero loss of tone. No matter if Ditto X2 is on or off, your precious dry sound is always passed through unharmed in all of its pure analog glory due to an Analog-Dry-Through.
TC Electronic Ditto X2 Looper
• 5 minutes of looping
• Unlimited overdubs
• The guitarist's looper - made by guitarists for guitarists
• Loop FX (Reverse and ½ speed)
• Import/Export loops from PC/Mac (44.1 khz, 16-24 bit)
• Backing Track - perfect for solo practice and live performance
• Stereo In/Out
• Undo / Redo function
• Audiophile approved 24-bit uncompressed high quality audio
• Dedicated Stop/Clear footswitch
• True bypass and Analog-Dry-Through