Numéro d'article: 96435
Ce produit n'est pas disponible de stock. Il se peut néanmoins que celui-ci soit livrable par notre fournisseur et, si tel est le cas, rapidement livrable. Veuillez prendre contact avec notre service clientèle pour plus d'informations.
Inventaire du magasins
- Saint-Nicolas XXL Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Anvers Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Bruges Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Bruxelles Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Gand Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Herentals Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Louvain Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Liège Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Malines Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Roulers Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Valenciennes Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
SIGMA's sensitivity is high and its low self-noise figure is simply amazing for a ribbon microphone, making it suitable for even the most subtle of sources. It excels at reproducing signals with a high-frequency bias (such as solo woodwind and stringed instruments), resulting in an extremely pleasing, natural sound. It can also be used on sung or spoken vocal to achieve some incredible results. As always, if you're accustomed to using condenser microphones on voice, it will take your ears some time to get used to the results of a ribbon mic, but once you do, you and your SIGMA will create incredibly intimate, clear and honest recordings.
Sontronics SIGMA can also be used in pairs for extremely effective overhead and room miking techniques, and many users have achieved impressive results when using two Sigmas (in X-Y formation or spaced separately) on grand piano, on string quartet, for drum overheads and vocal. In fact, this usage of two SIGMAs led to our development of our APOLLO, a phantom-powered stereo ribbon microphone. SIGMA also works beautifully on guitar amps, but must be treated and used with care (check out our Sigma user guide if you're not sure). If you're looking for a ribbon mic that can be used on guitar amps but also other instruments with a higher SPL (such as brass and saxophone), both live and in the studio, take a look at our DELTA ribbon microphone, based on the SIGMA but with a bit more beef!
If you're looking for a microphone with all the silky smoothness of a vintage ribbon mic but with all the ease-of-use and build quality of modern technology, you've found it with SIGMA! The Sontronics SIGMA comes in a velvet-lined aluminium flightcase with a unique shockmount to isolate it from any noise or vibrations transferred through the microphone stand. SIGMA, like all our mics, is protected by our LIFETIME WARRANTY and if, for any reason, your ribbon element becomes stretched or damaged in any way, we are always happy to arrange a replacement.
• Phantom-powered ribbon mic
• Extremely low self noise
• Clear, natural sound
• Works especially well on sources with high-frequency bias
• Unique Sontronics shockmount
• Acoustic guitar
• Guitar amps (use with care!)
• Solo strings & woodwind instruments
• In pairs for overhead & room miking
Sontronics microphones are used by Ed Sheeran, Aerosmith, Bloc Party, Dave Grohl, Blur, Katie Melua, BBC Bigband, PJ Harvey, Razolight, Muse, Abbey Road Studios, Keane, Status Quo, Artic Monkeys and many more.
Polar pattern: Figure-of-eight
Frequency response: 20Hz - 15kHz
Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa -33dB ±1.5dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
Impedance: =150 Ohms
Equivalent noise level: 14dB (A-weighted)
Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1kHz): 125dB
Power: Phantom power 48V required
Connector: 3-pin XLR
Dimensions: 164 x 50 x 32mm
Weight: 421g (841g with shockmount)
Comes with: Shockmount, flightcase