Numéro d'article: 261499
Inventaire du magasins
- Anvers XXL Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Bruxelles Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Gand Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Hasselt Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Herentals Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Roulers Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Magasin Pas en stock
- Amsterdam XL Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Den Bosch NEW Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Eindhoven XXL Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Rotterdam XXXL Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Utrecht Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
Rupert Neve RNHP
Based on the headphone output circuit in the 5060 Centerpiece Desktop Mixer, the RNHP is a dedicated 24V reference-quality headphone amplifier with specifically-calibrated +4dBu balanced line, unbalanced RCA and 3.5mm (1/8") inputs, housed in a rugged VESA-mountable steel chassis. With effortless, wide-open sonic performance and the ability to drive any pair of headphones without compromise, the RNHP allows you to perform, mix and enjoy your music with a new level of clarity.
Dedicated vs Integrated Amplifiers
For much equipment, the headphone output is an afterthought. Most products with integrated headphone amps have large feature sets, small footprints, and relatively low price points. This leads to comprised power and audio quality of the headphone amplifier itself, which can lead to a number of issues in real world usage such as low headroom, unreliable performance, and a lack of focus.
The RNHP was made to accomplish one simple purpose: making any headphones sound their best. As a dedicated design, the RNHP is tailored to deliver extremely high quality, powerful amplification, with precise calibration for any source input. This exceptional level of quality can be the difference that inspires an artist to give their best performance, lets an engineer make better choices in mic and placement, gives a mix engineer reliable translation of EQ and dynamics adjustments, or lets a music listener appreciate the full depth and detail of a recording.
Specially-Calibrated Inputs For All of Your Devices
In addition to being able to drive a wide variety of headphones without sacrificing performance, the RNHP is also capable of receiving a wide array of signals with its 3 inputs, calibrated for optimum level and impedance. Check the Application notes for how the RNHP can be utilized for different purposes.
The RNHP is designed for mounting with any VESA 100 compatible mount. These may include pole mounts, wall mounts, table mounts, or articulating arm mounts. These mounts can help to ensure the RNHP is always in the perfect position.
In some situations where you only have one set of outputs but need to simultaneously feed the RNHP and another device such as speakers, a second headphone amplifier, or a 2-track recorder, we recommend using splitter cables from the Left and Right line outputs to feed both devices from the same stereo pair.
Rupert Neve RNHP
Maximum Input Levels
• "A" XLR I/P: +22.8 dBu @1kHz
• "B" RCA I/P: +14.7dBu @1kHz,
• "C" 3.5mm I/P: +3.3dBu @1kHz
As measured with typical headphones, Z=44 O: 3.617 VAC RMS @1kHz = 300mW RMS
• 16 O typical Load: 1.933 VAC RMS @1kHz = 230mW RMS
• 150 O typical Load: 5.108 VAC RMS @1kHz = 175mW RMS
• .08 O @ 1KHz, 16-150 O load, 0dBu input
• +/- .2dB from 10Hz to 120KHz
Measured with typical headphones, Z=44 O, BW 22Hz – 22kHz
• "A" XLR Input: -101.9dBV,
• "B" RCA Input: -100.9dBV
• "C" 3.5mm Input: -88.8dBV
• 6.5" wide x 4.6" deep and 1.9" tall
Power Supply Requirements
• 24VDC @ 0.25Amp (6 watt) minimum. Use with supplied power adapter, as this has been carefully selected for best output power and noise performance. May be used with a properly configured 24V battery as well.