Numéro d'article: 253771
Ce produit est de stock chez notre fournisseur et peut vous être envoyé endéans les prochains jours. * Le délai de livraison dépend de notre fournisseur et ne peut donc pas être garanti à ce stade.
Inventaire du magasins
- Saint-Nicolas XXL Pas en stock Dimanche ouvre à partir de 12:00
- Anvers Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Bruges Pas en stock Dimanche ouvre à partir de 12:00
- Bruxelles Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Gand Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Herentals Pas en stock Dimanche ouvre à partir de 12:00
- Louvain Pas en stock Dimanche ouvre à partir de 12:00
- Liège Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 14:00 hr
- Malines Pas en stock Dimanche ouvre à partir de 12:00
- Roulers Pas en stock Dimanche ouvre à partir de 12:00
- Valenciennes Pas en stock Ouvre à partir de 15:00 hr
Nord Stage 3 88
Massive sonic flexibility
The Nord Stage 3 has three sound generating sections; Piano, Organ and Synthesizer, all of which can be used simultaneously. Furthermore, the Nord Stage 3 has 2 separate slots allowing you to have 2 Pianos, 2 Organs and 2 Synths plus Effects at the same time for massive sonic flexibility.
The Nord Stage 3 features automatically seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing.
A new Song Mode let's you easily organize a group of Programs for each specific song in the list. Each song can consist of up to 5 different Programs, freely assignable from your existing Programs. You can create unique Song Lists for different bands or situations and the names and order can be easily customized on the fly without connecting it to a computer. The super clear new OLED display offers excellent overview when selecting sounds and editing programs.
Advanced Split functionality with optional crossfade
The Nord Stage 3 also features 3 Split Points and a new Split Point Crossfade functionality. Choose among 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) indicated by different LED colors.
A new Split Point Editor Mode lets you easily organize and set up Split Points using the OLED display giving you a great overview of the assigned sound sources for each Split zone.
Support for Program change via pedal
The Nord Stage 3 also supports Program change via pedal allowing for flexible program changes (up/down) while keeping your hands on the keyboard.
The greatly enhanced Piano section features doubled memory (2 GB) for the exclusive Nord Piano Library, 120 voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.
The Nord Stage 3 features a wide selection of Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos, Digital Pianos, Clavinet and Harpsichord from our exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! The Nord Stage 3 Piano section also features a brand new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches.
Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments. Our unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ and Dynamic Pedal Noise features deliver breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.
The Nord Stage 3 Factory Bank features a very extensive selection of the Nord Piano Library but you can easily add or replace any of these sounds using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new exclusive world class sounds, and always free of charge.
A Long Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in an acoustic or an electromechanical instrument.
Nord Triple Pedal
The Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) features our unique dynamic sustain pedal that enables the use of half-pedaling and "release and catch" techniques and also Sustenuto and Soft Pedals. The Nord Triple Pedal also recreates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism, producing the characteristic thomp and sizzle sounds. The Pedal Noise feature responds dynamically to the force/momentum used when pressing or releasing the sustain pedal on the Nord Triple Pedal.
Great organ section
The Nord Stage 3 features our latest award-winning C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two brand new Principal Pipe Organs. Two different Organ models can be used simultaneously and the updated vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation is also available for each slot independently.
B3 Tone-Wheel simulation
The Nord Stage 3 Organ section features our award winning Nord C2D organ including the extremely authentic B3 Tone-Wheel simulation with four different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to leaky old vintage.
Vintage Rotary Speaker
The Nord Stage 3 features the latest generation of our vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation adding an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The 122 Rotary Speaker simulation is available on each slot and can also be used with the Piano or Synth section
Classic Transistor Organs
The Organ section also features impeccable simulations of the classic 1960’s Transistor Organs, Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact with all the classic settings.
Principal Pipe Organs
The Organ section also contains two different new Principal Pipe Organ models. These models faithfully emulate two variations of a Principal pipe section - the sets of metal pipes that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ.
Physical Drawbars for Stage 3 Compact
The Nord Stage 3 Compact now features Physical Drawbars offering ultimate hands-on experience for the dedicated organ players. This model also supports the Nord Half-moon Switch.
The Nord Stage 3 88 and HP76 features Digital LED Drawbars, offering excellent overview over current settings.
Accessoires inclus :
- Câble USB
- Câble électrique
- Pédale de sustain
Nord Stage 3 88
• Master Level Control
• Wooden Pitch Stick
• Modulation Wheel
• 400 Programs - 8 Banks with 10 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations
• Song Mode - 8 Banks with 50 Songs, 5 Programs per Song
• 5 Live Buffers
• 2 Individual Slot Setups
• 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch)
• Global Mono output
• Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
• Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
• Internal and MIDI clock source
• MIDI over USB functionality
• Level control
• Up to 3 Split Points (4 Keyboard Zones) with visual LED indication between zones
• 3 Split Point width (crossfade) options: Lrg, Sml or Off
• Keyboard Zones editor mode
• Nord C2D B3 Tone wheel Organ simulation
• Vox Continental and Farfisa models
• 2 Digital Pipe Organ models
• 9 digitally controlled Drawbars
• Physical Drawbars (Compact model only)
• Drawbar Live mode (Compact model only)
• Percussion controls
• Vibrato / Chorus control
• Two Drawbar Presets per Slot
• 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
• 2 GB memory for Piano sounds
• All sounds can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
• 120 Voice Polyphony
• Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
• 4 Selectable Velocity Curves
• Dedicated Piano filters
• Clavinet EQ controls
• String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
• Selectable Soft Piano Release
• Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos
• Layer (Slot) Detune functionality
• 2-Part Multitimbral
• Nord Lead A1 Synth Engine with Sample Playback
• Dedicated OLED Display for Oscillator section
• 480 MB Memory for Nord Sample Library 3.0
• All samples can be replaced using Nord Sound Manager (Mac/Win)
• 34 Voice polyphony
• Oscillator Types: Classic, Wavetable (Wave), Formant, Super Wave (S-Wave) and Sample
• Oscillator Configurations: Pitch, Detune*, Shape*, Sync*, Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Bell and Noise Mix, FM* and Ring Mod
• *=Not available for Sample/Superwave
• Classic Transistor Ladder Filter (LP M), 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and combined Low Pass/Band Pass (LP+BP) filter
• Filter Drive: Off, 1, 2 and 3
• Filter Tracking: Off, 1/3, 2/3 and Full
• 3 Unison modes
• Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
• Modulation envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain) with Velocity control
• LFO with 5 waveforms/modes: Square, Triangle, Ramp Dn, Ramp Up and Sample & Hold
• 400 (8x50) Synth Preset locations with Synth Preset categories
• Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves.
• LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
• 2-Part Multitimbral
• Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Auto Pan, Wah-Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2
• Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses
• Delay with Tempo, Feedback and Mix (Dry/Wet) controls, Ping Pong (stereo taps), Tap-Tempo, Feedback Filter (HP/LP/BP) and panel selectable Analog mode.
• 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small
• Filter Mode (HP24/LP24) with Cut-off, Resonance and Mix controls
• Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
• 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz
• Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
• Extended Morphable Parameters - (Filter Resonance, Reverb Dry/Wet, Delay Feedback, Amp Drive)
• Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
• Compressor with Fast Mode
• Reverb - 6 algorithms with Bright Mode
• Nord Stage 3 88: 88-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: A-C
• Nord Stage 3 HP76: 76-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-G
• Nord Stage 3 Compact: 73-key Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard with Aftertouch. Range: E-E
• 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
• Stereo Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
• 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
• Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
• Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately)
• Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
• Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
• Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
• Program Change Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary two-button pedal like e.g. Boss FS-6, Boss FS-7 etc.
• MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors
• MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
• USB - type B connector for USB MIDI, Software Update and Sound Transfer
• Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
• User Manual
• Dust cover (88 and HP76 only)
• Sustain pedal (88 and HP76 only)
• Power cord
• Nord Sample and Piano DVDs
• USB cord
• Nord Keyboard Stand EX
• Nord Soft Case
• Nord Triple Pedal
• Nord Music Stand EX
• Nord Half-Moon Switch (for Compact model)
• Nord Stage 3 88: 1287 mm (50.7"), 118 mm (4.7"), 334 mm (13")
• Nord Stage 3 HP76: 1122 mm (44"), 127 mm (5"), 347 mm (13,6")
• Nord Stage 3 Compact: 1070 mm (42"), 104 mm (4"), 302 mm (12")
• Nord Stage 3 88: 19 kg (41.8 lb)
• Nord Stage 3 HP76: 12,5 kg (27.5 lb)
• Nord Stage 3 Compact: 10 kg (22 lb)