Numéro d'article: 284641
Ce produit n'est pas disponible de stock. Il se peut néanmoins que celui-ci soit livrable par notre fournisseur et, si tel est le cas, rapidement livrable. Veuillez prendre contact avec notre service clientèle pour plus d'informations.
Inventaire du magasins
- Saint-Nicolas XXL Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Anvers XXL Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Anvers Outlet Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Bruges Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Bruxelles Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 12:00 hr
- Gand Sur demande Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Gand Sur demande Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Hasselt Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Herentals Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Louvain Sur demande Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Liège Sur demande Demain ouvre à partir de 14:00
- Malines Sur demande Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Ostende Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 13:00 hr
- Roulers Sur demande Demain ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Eindhoven XXL Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Rotterdam XXXL Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Amsterdam XL Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- La Haye Sur demande Ouvre à partir de 10:00 hr
- Deventer Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Groningen Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Heerlen Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Leeuwarden Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Utrecht Sur demande Mardi ouvre à partir de 10:00
- Valenciennes Sur demande Demain ouvre à partir de 15:00
M-Audio Oxygen 49 MK IV
With an array of assignable knobs, pads, and faders, Oxygen 49 gives you total control over your software, allowing you to stay engaged in the creative flow of recording and mixing music without ever reaching for the mouse. It features 49 velocity-sensitive keys for playing chords, bass lines, and melodies; eight assignable knobs for tweaking effect plugins and virtual instruments; eight velocity-sensitive pads for triggering samples or finger drumming; and nine assignable faders for mixing tracks together and controlling the master output. Oxygen 49 also has dedicated transport controls and track-up and -down buttons that allow you to initiate play, stop, and record in the DAW environment right from your keyboard controller.
Use Your Favorite DAW
The Oxygen 49 MIDI controller offers out-of-the-box integration with popular DAWs including Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and many more. Using DirectLink, Oxygen 49's controls instantly map to key parameters in your favorite DAW, enabling you to immediately tweak the mixers, editors, and transport windows. Additionally, Oxygen 49 has built-in customizable mapping presets that quickly interface Oxygen 49 with your favorite effect plugins and virtual instruments. Setting up a MIDI controller with your software doesn’t get any easier than this.
For an easy-to-use and portable setup, all Oxygen controllers are USB-powered, class-compliant, and support USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, they support iOS connectivity with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.
Ableton Live Lite
Ableton Live Lite is included with Oxygen 49 for immediate music creation. One of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world, Ableton Live Lite is a powerful music creation tool that enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Host plugins and use Oxygen 49 to produce, compose, or perform all within Ableton Live Lite. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live lets you save it or mix it down.
SONiVOX Twist is a spectral morphing synthesis virtual instrument. Comprised of a dynamic interface, an advanced pattern generator, and onboard effects, Twist lets you create serious sounds using simple controls. Two swirling sound layers provide unique harmonic controls and form the basis of every patch. Sculpt your sound with a multi-mode filter, independent amp and filter envelope generators, and a LFO that can be sync’d to tempo.
AIR Music Tech Xpand!2
Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
Pro Tools First Download
Pro Tools | First, the industry standard for recording software, is now included with M-Track C-Series Audio/MIDI interfaces, as well as our renowned CTRL, Code, Oxygen, Hammer and Keystation USB/MIDI keyboard controllers. This amazing audio recording software helps inspire any artist, traveling musician or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all of their ideas across the world at any time.
Pro Tools | First features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1 GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing your projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet.
This truly amazing software recording package is primed to get your ideas out of your imagination and amplified out into the world, enjoy!
Chop up and mix 2 gigs of samples ranging from deep ambient synth pad loops to vintage drum one shots. These are all designed to inspire your music production and provide professional sounding samples that will shine in your mix. Touch Loops perfectly captures the tone and intensity of each sample, so they enhance and complement any song, wherever you use them. This incredible value can be found in your M-Audio account, ready to be downloaded and chopped to your liking!
M-Audio Oxygen 49 MK IV
• 49 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
• 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
• 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
• 9 assignable faders built in so you can mix with ease
• Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
• DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
• LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
• Sustain pedal input for further creative control
• USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
• Includes Ableton Live Lite
• Includes SONiVOX Twist, a powerful spectral morphing synthesizer
• Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation
• Includes VIP3.0 - the ground-breaking, award-winning music software platform that provides musicians and composers with a powerful hands-on control solution for their virtual instrument and virtual effect collection
• Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
• Windows: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
• Available USB Port