This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Auf Anfrage Dienstag eröffnet ab 10:00
- Antwerpen Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brügge Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brüssel Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Ghent Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Herentals Auf Anfrage Dienstag eröffnet ab 10:00
- Leuven Auf Anfrage Dienstag eröffnet ab 10:00
- Lüttich Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 14:00
- Mechelen Auf Anfrage Dienstag eröffnet ab 10:00
- Roeselare Auf Anfrage Dienstag eröffnet ab 10:00
- Valenciennes Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 15:00
Included in the DR-22WL is a WiFi function for controlling its transport and transferring files to a smartphone or computer. A free app for iOS and Android controls the transport and transfers files for instant upload. For a recording beginner or experienced user looking for a great-sounding, portable recorder with WiFi, the DR-22WL is the only choice.
High-Quality Condenser Microphones
A pair of studio-quality condenser microphones top the DR-22WL, arranged in a true XY pattern for detailed imaging and phase coherence. The mic capsules are build to withstand up to 120dB SPL without distorting. Record concerts and rehearsals with the confidence that your recording won't be ruined with clipping.
Cardioid condenser capsules are mounted in acoustically-tuned housings. As with all TASCAM recorders, the mic capsules were selected after extensive listening tests. The true X-Y pattern captures the stereo field in phase-alignment, for perfect imaging during playback.
Innovative Scene Dial and Large LCD for Easy Operation
The DR-22WL is equipped with an 8-position Scene Dial, a simple system to optimize the recorder for common recording scenarios. Similar to a digital camera, the rotating dial has presets for recording instruments, voiceover, and other common subjects. An EZ mode sets levels automatically, and the manual mode allows you to dial in your own settings. Together with the large LCD display, the DR-22WL couldn't be simpler to use.
Remote Wi-Fi Control
TASCAM has revolutionized handheld recording with the new WiFi control and transfer features. The DR-22WL creates its own Wi-Fi network with your iOS or Android phone, and a free app called DR Control controls remote operation without touching the unit. The app allows recording to be started and stopped, and can be used to check and adjust input levels. Any of the recording controls on the DR-22WL can be controlled over Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi transmission range is about 65 feet (20m) – well beyond the reach of infrared remotes – so the recorder can be placed wherever the recording sounds best. Audio from the DR-22WL can also be streamed over Wi-Fi to check the recording. Plug headphones into your smartphone and listen to a near-realtime feed from the recorder.
• Supported WAV recording formats: 44.1k/48k/96kHz, 16/24bit, WAV/BWF
• Supported MP3 recording format: 44.1k/48kkHZ, 32k to 320kbps, MP3
• Recording media: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 128GB SDXC card)
• Cardioid stereo condenser microphones fixed in X-Y position
• High sound pressure design captures levels up to 120dB SPL
• PGA (programmable gain amplifier) and Cirrus Logic CS42L52 audio codec for low-noise, high-performance audio recording
• Scene Dial Presets for instant setup of common recording applications
• Remote control, file transfer and streaming playback using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
• Wi-Fi connects directly to smartphone without a router
• Full remote control using the free TASCAM app for iOS and Android
• Recorded audio can be posted directly to SoundCloud using the TASCAM DR Control app.
• Dual format recording function allows simultaneous recording of both WAV and MP3 files
• Automatic level optimization functions (Peak Reduction & Limiter)
• Low-cut filter with four selectable frequencies (40/80/120/220Hz)
• Pre-recording buffer records up to 2 seconds prior to starting recording
• Automatic track increment function that can be set according to the application (level, elapsed time or manual)
• Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
• Automatic mark function that adds marks according to set conditions (peak detection or manual)
• Speed change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 2.0 times (in 0.1 increments)
• A-B Loop playback function that is convention for practicing music
• Automatic division function that divides files at marks (manual division also possible)
• Reverb effect for vocal and instrument resonance
• Automatic power saving function that prevents unnecessary waste of battery power
• Resume function that retains the last stop position when power is turned back ON
• File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
• Audio files created on computers can be played (Only in formats compatible with this product)
• Built-in monaural speaker with an output of 0.3W
• 128×128 pixel oversized graphic LCD with backlight
• USB 2.0 High-speed file transfer to a computer
• Stereo mini headphone line output / Headphone output connector
• Powered by four AA batteries, USB bus power, or AC adapter
• Long-time operation of over ** hours is possible using just the internal batteries
• Strap -hole
• Tripod attachment screw-hole
• 4GB microSD card is included
• RoHS certified
Ben er nog mee aan het spelen en ben verder geen geluidstechnicus.