This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Rotterdam XXL Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Amsterdam Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Den Haag Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Eindhoven Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Groningen Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Heerlen Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Leeuwarden Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Utrecht Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Antwerpen XXL Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brügge Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brüssel Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Ghent Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Hasselt Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Herentals Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Leuven Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Lüttich Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Mechelen Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Roeselare Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Valenciennes Auf Anfrage Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
Softube Console 1
The award-winning Console 1 takes the quick and intuitive workflow of a digital mixer and pairs that with the great sound of a classic analog mixer. This is why we call it "the next generation mixer"—it offers a new and much improved approach to mixing in the computer.
Console 1 is not a DAW controller, or even a plug-in controller. It's a separate hardware/software mixer that works in tandem with your DAW.
Use one of the track selector buttons on the hardware to select the track you want to work on. Then use the physical knobs and buttons to adjust the included gate, EQ, compressor, high/low cut filters, transient shaper and emulated analog console distortion. Select a track, tweak the knobs. Select another track, tweak the knobs—that is essentially the workflow of Console 1.
Each parameter has a corresponding knob or button on the hardware. The track count is unlimited, parameter changes can be automated and all your settings are saved with the DAW project for total recall.
Included in the Console 1 package is Softube's model of Solid State Logic SL 4000 E—one of the most classic and widely used analog consoles in the world. Softube's model has been scrutinized by Solid State Logic's own experts, who have officially endorsed it. The channel strip includes the coveted black knob E 242 equalizer, the classic channel compressor, the musical expander/gate and the sweet high and low cut filters from the SL 4000 E channel.
We have also included a model of the harmonics, distortion and non-linearities obtained from overdriving the SL 4000 E console, so you can drive it hard for that slighly gritty and coherent sound that the SL 4000 E is famous for. Adding to that is Softube's own Transient Shaper, which is not a part of the SL 4000 E console or any other analog unit for that matter.
Further sonic options
To expand the available sound palette, the Solid State Logic XL 9000 K-Series for Console 1 can be purchased separately, and more emulations of coveted analog consoles are in the works. These channels can be used to replace the SL 4000 E on all or just a few tracks, and you can even mix and match individual sections according to your own preferences—for example using the XL 9000 K gate as a part of the SL 4000 E channel.
Furthermore, each channel can be customized by adding other Softube plug-ins (also purchased separately). So if you for example prefer our Tube-Tech CL 1B Compressor to the inlcuded SSL SL 4000 E compressor on a specific track, simply switch compressors and start working with the CL 1B as a part of Console 1 instead. The same applies to the gate and EQ sections.
The On-Screen Display—Console 1's mixer window—gives you perfect and detailed visual feedback of the selected channel's settings. At the bottom of the window, the meter bridge displays the levels of the currently selected channel bank (unlimited number of banks, each holds 20 channels). But you also get plenty of visual feedback from the hardware. LED rings show the knobs' positions, and meters display input and output levels, as well as gate and compressor gain reduction. So for an even more analog mix experience, just turn off the On-Screen Display and use your ears! You won't get lost.
The DAW connection
When you first install Console 1 on your computer, a plug-in aptly named Console 1 appears in your DAW's plug-in folder. When this is inserted on a track, buss or aux channel, the sound is routed to the Console 1 mixer and back. So the DAW and Console 1 are separate systems, but they're connected by the Console 1 plug-in. In order to get control of your entire mix, we recommend that the Console 1 plug-in is inserted on all tracks, buses and aux channels of the DAW project.
Apart from basic features such as Solo, Mute and Phase Invert, the system offers several additional functions to make your mix work easier, all controlled from the Console 1 hardware. This includes the ability of grouping any or all channels to tweak the settings simultaneously across the group, and changing the order of the effect sections. You can copy settings from one channel strip to the other, or just the sections you want to. You can also use parallel compression and and route an external sidechain signal into the gate or compressor. You can save and call up presets for the entire channel strip or the separate channel sections. The On-Screen Display is toggled on and off with a dedicated button on the hardware.
The History function is simply an undo feature that allows you to go back in time and undo all parameter adjustments you have performed. Very few DAWs offer an undo functioin for plug-in settings, but you get that with Console 1.
Softube Console 1
• New and improved approach to DAW mixing
• Quick and intuitive workflow, analog sound
• Tightly integrated hardware/software system
• Solid State Logic SL 4000 E model included
• Use with any major DAW on Mac or Windows
• Unlimited track count
• Parametric equalizer, compressor, gate, transient shaper, high/low cut filters and harmonics/distortion
• Customize the channel by adding any Softube equalizer or dynamics plug-in