This beautiful model is originally from 1930. Savannah aims to recreate the real feel of the instruments of the time with modern construction improvements. A full mahogany version provides a deep yet crisp sound. Savannah is dedicated to bringing classic acoustic instruments of the American folk tradition to players of all skill levels. With excellent features and unbeatable prices, Savannah instruments are a great way to discover popular acoustic instruments at a reasonable price without sacrificing quality.
• Mahogany Top
• Mahogany Back, Sides & Neck
• 9.5" Hand-Spun Continental Cone
• Nickel-Plated Bell Brass Coverplate
• Hard Maple Biscuit Bridge
• Open Gear Tuning Machines