- Sint-Niklaas XXL Auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Antwerpen Auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brüssel Auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Ghent Auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Leuven Auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Lüttich Auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brügge Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Herentals Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Mechelen Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Roeselare Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
- Valenciennes Auf Lager Heute eröffnet ab 10:00
Rubix24 offers a perfect balance of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, affordable price, and crucial features for today's musicians and producers. With support for high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz, Rubix24 sounds clear and defined and is carefully engineered to have extremely low noise from input to output. Its near universal USB support means it works seamlessly with Mac and PC computers, and even supports iPads, for the ultimate in portable music production and performance.
Studio-grade sound you can take anywhere
Nothing is more important than sound quality when it comes to audio interfaces. And you shouldn’t have to sacrifice sound quality to have an affordable interface that you can take with you. Rubix24 sounds clean and detailed with transparent, low noise mic preamps and supports audio resolutions up 24-bit/192kHz. It’s made of durable metal, and a lot went into its compact, low-noise design. With all the places Rubix24 can go, you’ll appreciate its extensive shielding and ground lifts, making sure you get good clean audio just about anywhere.
2 high quality mic preamps and 4 separate outputs
Rubix24’s dual microphone preamps are designed for low noise and high definition. They sound clean and transparent with plenty of headroom for capturing all the impact and detail of whatever you’re recording. And the flexible combo jacks mean you can easily connect a wide variety of sources without the need for adapters or special cables. Four individual outputs mean you can create more sophisticated routing and monitoring setups. This is useful for sending a click track to a performer, setting up a stage monitor, or routing audio to external gear.
Highly dynamic sources like vocalists and percussion instruments often need taming, especially when recording on location. Dynamics processors help ensure a good hot signal without clipping and causing unwanted distortion. Rubix24's built-on compressor/limiter provides peace of mind in the heat of a recording session.
Big, clear level indicators
Studios and stages can be dark places, and getting proper levels is critical. You want to focus on the performance, not on small, hard-to-see clip and level indicators from across the room. Rubix24 has highly visible indicators that are an integral part of its design. They clearly show if a channel has incoming signal, or if you’re going to overload, even from a distance.
Built for Mac, PC and iPad
Rubix24 is ultra-portable and ultra-flexible. It has low latency class compliant drivers for Mac and PC, so it's simple to get up and running with smooth, reliable audio performance. And it also supports iPad giving you an extremely compact system for on-location recording, on-the-go production, or live performance. It even includes Ableton Live Lite, powerful studio production and live performance software that works perfectly with Rubix24, right out of the box.
• 2-in/4-out USB audio interface
• 2 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks
• Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources
• Hardware compressor/limiter
• MIDI In/Out ports
• Extensively shielded, low-noise design
• Sturdy and compact metal construction
• Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
• Low latency, class compliant drivers
• Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
• Includes Ableton Live Lite