This item is not available from stock, but may be available with our supplier. In most cases, the item can still be delivered quickly. Please contact our customer service for the best price and delivery time.
- Eindhoven XXL Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Rotterdam XXXL Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Amsterdam XL Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- The DJGear Shop - Amsterdam NEW Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Den Haag Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Deventer Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Groningen Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Heerlen Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Leeuwarden Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Utrecht Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Sint-Niklaas XXL Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Antwerpen XXL Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Antwerpen Outlet Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brügge Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brüssel Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Ghent Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- The DJGear Shop - Gent Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Hasselt Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Herentals Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Leuven Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Lüttich Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Mechelen Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Ostende Auf Anfrage Geschlossen
- Roeselare Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Valenciennes Auf Anfrage Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
Korg RK-100S 2 Translucent Red
Clear finish that beautifully shows the woodgrain
The greatest attraction of the RK series is its beautiful body shape that refuses to be bound by the constraints of keyboard instruments. The wooden body is strongly influenced by guitars, featuring a design that includes both strength and softness to generate an enduringly ageless attractiveness.
The RK-100S 2 Translucent Red further progresses this attention to detail, and features a clear finish that lets the woodgrain show. Since each individual unit will have a different woodgrain (*), it projects an even greater sense of high quality and taste than previously. Although it is an electronic instrument, each individual unit is finished with careful attention, making it an instrument with a distinctively unique presence that will continue to provide the joy of ownership.
* Since the body of this instrument uses natural wood, please be aware that there will be individual differences in the woodgrain and appearance.
Newly featured programs that shine with presence for soloing
The renewed RK-100S 2 Translucent Red significantly expands the built-in programs. In particular, we have strengthened its complement of lead synth sounds and other solo sounds that let the musician shine. We have added many of the latest sounds frequently heard in today's music scene, providing 200 stage-ready presets to cover all genres. The sounds emitted from this compact body are supremely powerful, and these sounds can be instantly accessed during a live performance by using the favorite buttons on the top panel. Also provided is an arpeggiator with a diverse range of patterns.
37-note slim keyboard that's easy to play
Both looks and keyboard feature an understated design that will feel comfortable for any player. The RK-100S uses an acclaimed 37-note slim keyboard. While keeping the overall size compact and lightweight, we have focused on making this mini-keyboard uncompromisingly "playable."
Two ribbon controllers expand your performance possibilities
The RK-100S is designed for your aggressive performance style. It features two ribbon controllers that you can use to dynamically modify the sound.
The short ribbon provided on the neck area lets you control the pitch bend and modulation that are indispensable for keyboard performance. The long ribbon located on the keyboard area can be used to control the pitch or filter. You can use this to create bold and smooth sweeps for sustained sounds. Furthermore, it supports scale performance in which notes can be sounded simply by touching the ribbon, giving you free scope for unconventional performances that would not be possible with standard keyboard playing.
Battery operation with long operating life
The RK-100S can be powered by six AA batteries. Simply connect headphones to the instrument, or use a cable to connect it to an amp, and you're ready to start playing just like a guitarist. Since up to eight hours of continuous operation are possible, you can concentrate on your performance without having to bother with power cables on stage. Of course, you can also use a separately sold AC adapter if you like.
Vocoder function adds an accent to your stage performances
The monaural mini-input jack accommodates mic input, so you can connect a headset mic and enjoy full-fledged vocoder playing. You can also connect a smartphone etc. as an external source input, and have fun playing along with a favorite song.
A great choice as a master keyboard
The RK-100S is not limited to playing its preset sounds. It is equipped with a MIDI output connector and USB port, so you can also use it to play a soft synth or an external hardware sound module. Furthermore, its elegant looks make it a great choice as a master keyboard.
You can also use the PC editor to download detailed settings for MIDI and the internal sound engine from the Korg website via USB.
A full complement of accessories including a soft case
Included with the instrument are a strap that you'll need for performing, a dedicated soft case, and an elegant logo sticker. Apply it to customize your instrument for that extra edge that puts you ahead of the crowd!
Free bundle of music software
The RK-100S 2 Translucent Red comes with a diverse variety of music software from Izotope including "Ozone Elements" which lets you not only create songs but also master them using AI, "Skoove" which will help you improve your keyboard playing skills, "Reason Lite" DAW software, as well as software synths from KORG and other brands.
In other words, the moment you get your hands on this keyboard you'll have a variety of tools to help you take your music to the next level.
Korg RK-100S 2 Translucent Red
Color Variation: Translucent Black, Translucent Red
Keyboard: 37-keys (Slimkey, velocity sensitive, no after touch)
37-keys (Slimkey, velocity sensitive, no after touch): MMT (Multiple Modeling Technology)
Number of timbres: Maximum 2 (when using Layer, Split, or Multi)
Polyphony: Maximum 8 voices (Maximum 4 voices when the vocoder is selected)
Synth: 2 oscillator + noise generator
• Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE, FORMANT, NOISE, PCM/DWGS, AUDIO IN
• Modulation: WAVEFORM, CROSS, UNISON, VPMModulation: WAVEFORM, CROSS, UNISON, VPM
• Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE
• Waveform: SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE
Wave shaping: WS type: DRIVE, DECIMATOR, HARDCLIP, OCT SAW, MULTI TRI, MULTI SIN, SUB OSC SAW, SUB OSC SQU, SUB OSC TRI, SUB OSC SIN, LEVEL BOOST
• Filter 1: -24 dB/oct LPF–-12 dB/oct LPF–HPF–BPF–Thru
• Filter 2: LPF, HPF, BPF F
Vocoder: 16-band vocoder, adjustable level and pan for each band, Formant Shift function, Formant Hold function
• Timbre: 2-band EQ
• Master effects 17 effect algorithm Master effects
Arpeggiator: UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger (6 types), Step Arpeggiator function
Programs: 200 programs
• Input: Input jack (Mono dynamic mic, Line input)
• Input select switch:
• MIC1: Mic (Non Powered) [Gain Low]
• MIC2: Mic (Non Powered) [Gain High]
• LINE: Line Input (mono L-ch input)
*Intended for a mono dynamic microphone which doesn’t require power, this jack can also be used as a line input
• Connector type: mono mini jack
• Output jack (Headphone, Stereo, Line out)
• Maximum output: 25mW + 25mW @ 33 ohms load
• Connector type: f6.3 mm, stereo phone jack
USB: Type B
Display: 7-segment LEDs, 3 digits
Power Supply: Six AA battery (alkaline or nickel-metal hydride), or Optional AC adapter (DC 9 V)
Battery Life: Approx. 8 hours (using alkaline batteries)
Dimensions (W x D x H): 838 x 263 x 72 mm/ 32.99" x 10.35" x 2.87"
Weight: 3.15 kg/ 6.94 lbs. (included batteries)
Included Items: Manual, Sticker, Strap, Soft Case, AA alkaline Battery x6 (for verifying operation)