- Amsterdam XL Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Den Bosch NEW Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Eindhoven XXL Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Rotterdam XXXL Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Utrecht Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Ghent Auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Antwerpen XXL Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Brüssel Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Hasselt Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Herentals Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Roeselare Nicht auf Lager Morgen eröffnet ab 10:00
- Lagerhaus Nicht auf Lager
EVE Audio SC207
With the SC207, you will get an extended bass frequency response (down to 44 Hz), courtesy of our 6.5" SilverCone honeycomb structured woofer and driven by a sophisticated low distortion copper cap magnet system with our 1.5" voice coil. The result is a very tight and dynamic bass, along with the usual greater linear excursion.
A PWM amplifier, with protection-limiting and capable of delivering a short-term output power of 100W, guarantees that the SC207 will never run out of juice. And with a maximum output level of 106 dB (SPL @ 1m), you can be sure that there is plenty of power to make critical and precise judgements over your mixes.
The SC207 is also the first EVE model monitor that uses our proprietary AMT (Air Motion Transformer) RS2. That means it can deliver a higher output level that is due to a bigger magnet system inside.
As with every other EVE Audio speaker, you get both balanced XLR inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs for greater convenience.
With every EVE Audio speaker, you also get high resolution DSP electronics. One push knob operation and you will have access to accurate volume control and several different filter settings that will help you tailor your monitors to the way you work.
And if you always avoid digital processing, we've got you covered. The DSP engine is supported with a high quality A/D converter (24bit/192kHz) from Burr-Brown, which delivers a pristine signal to the DSP section. And since the PWM amplifiers are directly connected to the DSP, no additional conversion is necessary. Please visit our DSP page to learn more about our DSP philosophy.
Bass Port Design
It's all in the geometry. One of the downside effects of port compression is bass distortion. As you turn up the volume, the efficiency of the port reduces and distortion will increase.
We opted for a large rear rectangular port with no hard edges for our bass port designs. That's one of the reasons EVE monitors have a high efficiency on the lower frequencies.
The results? High sound pressures with tight and punchy bass frequencies that don't cause port distortion. Crank up the volume, and EVE will deliver a round bass. And with no holes to look at every time you glance at your speakers.