- Sint-Niklaas XXL Auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Lüttich Auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Antwerpen Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Brügge Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Brüssel Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Ghent Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Herentals Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Leuven Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Mechelen Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Roeselare Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 18:00
- Valenciennes Nicht auf Lager Heute eröffnet bis 19:00
Pro quality sound meets style and affordability with the AKG K72 over-ear, closed back headphones. Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Whether you’re tracking the hook or mixing background harmonies, the self-adjusting headband and lightweight design will provide hours of comfort. Designed by the company whose mics and headphones have helped create some of the world’s most iconic recordings, the durable K72 headphones deliver great sound wherever your music takes you.
• Precisely balanced response - provides reference-monitor accuracy
• Professional drivers 40mm drivers - for extended 16Hz - 20kHz frequency response
• Over-ear design and lightweight construction - for exceptional comfort
• Closed-back design - maximizes isolation
• Self-adjusting headband - ensures perfect fit
• Professional build quality - 3m (9.8’) cable
• 3.5mm (1/8") plug - with 6.3mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
CLEAR SOUND IN THE STUDIO AND BEYOND
Did your recording sound great at home but you regret playing it for your friends in the car? If so, you need an accurate monitoring solution to expose problems before you leave the studio. Our K72 headphones deliver authoritative, extended low-frequency response that gives definition to kick drums and bass guitars. At the same time, the detailed yet precisely balanced high-frequency response reveals the nuance in vocals, guitars and acoustic instruments. The K72 headphones confirm your critical creative decisions, so you know when your track’s ready for prime time.
Wondering how it’s possible to get such great sound from affordable headphones? When it comes to audio quality, driver size and weight are critical, especially in the lower frequencies. Our generous 40mm drivers deliver high sensitivity for powerful output, plus an extended frequency response that reveals every detail. The K72s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices, from professional studio gear to portable music players. Our engineers leveraged their extensive expertise to optimize every single component - delivering a great set of headphones without compromise.
GET LOST IN YOUR SOUND
Whether you’re tracking or mixing, you need to focus to perform at your best. The K72 headphones’ closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. The mic won’t pick up the sound of the click track in your headphones - and you’ll always be able to mix peacefully without being distracted by outside noise.
This exceptional level of audio isolation is due to a new acoustic chamber, which sits between the ear cup and the hinge that connects to the headband. Our innovative design gives you the freedom to move your head in any direction, without letting sound in or out. With the K72, you’ll enjoy a private workspace, no matter where you choose to create.
THE STYLE THAT FITS ALL
Getting the perfect mix sometimes means monitoring track levels for hours - and that’s when comfort really counts. We designed our unique self-adjusting headband to automatically create the perfect fit for every band member. No need to mess with delicate sizing mechanisms, which have the potential to break over time.
The exposed headband design keeps the K72 headphones comfortably light, without compromising driver size. Breathable, lightweight ear pads encircle your ears, rather than putting pressure on them. And a single-sided cable gives you freedom to move. To sum it up, these high-performance headphones sound, feel and look great. Who says you can’t have it all?
LONG LIVE THE MUSIC
AKG is known for making professional-grade gear that can stand the test of time, and the K72 headphones are no exception. We put them through extreme testing and abuse to ensure they’ll handle anything you throw at them: Our regimen of drop-tests simulates exaggerated falls. 80,000 cable bend cycles at both end points ensure the cable won’t break or underperform. And intensive driver testing - a prolonged series of 3W bursts every half second - means that the drivers won’t fail when you really need them.
Since ear pads are often the first components to show wear, we made them replaceable to protect your investment over time. With exceptional performance and elegant design to match, the K72 is built for pros.
• Headphone type: closed
• Audio Frequency bandwidth: 16 to 20000 Hz
• Sensitivity headphones: 112 dB SPL/V
• Max. Input Power: 200 mW
• Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
• Earpads: Leatherette
• Detachable cable: no
• Cable Length: 3 m
• Earpads Replaceable: yes
• Foldable: no
• Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
• Gender: Male
• Contacts: 3 - Tip Ring Sleeve
• Finish: matte black
• Net Weight: 200 g